Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
zzzzOooooooOOoooooommmm!! :rolleyes: Goes my KIA Sorrento. With its V6 engine making me go high. This SUV is one of the greatest!! Uncomparable to any other SUVs like Jeep Liberty that I was planning to buy. Though the gas consumption is not that efficient but the kind of performance it gives, it all compensates for it. My hot favorite feature is its stereo controls on steering wheel. Innovative sorta idea.. B)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sorrento’s a dream, a magical dream! It is a comfortable vehicle. Has gotta lot of arm and elbow space. Also speed sensitive power steering with a tilt adds great fun to the driving. I’ve been getting so many positive comments!! Kia Sorrento has become everyone’s darling in a very short time. I m happy with my SUV too...! :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
What a well equipped vehical..! woooaaaaaaaaaahh! I’d jus give this 4 x 4 100/100. it’s quiet, steady, comfy and safe. The only prob. I’ve recently got is that the fuel tank won’t lock. But still I say it’s worth it! There are so many eye popping features that are of high class and quality. I am on cloud no. 9 when I drive my Sorrento. :lol:

·
Registered
1 Posts
No other SUV in the market is so low-priced with so many easy to use lovely features. U get features like aluminum alloy wheels, leather interiors, auto headlamps and automatic climate control for less than $ 25, 000. unbelievable ..isn’t itt? What more I wish for is if only it could give a better handling when going around curves. Sometimes it feels it’ll topple over. But do go for this one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love this one :eek: ….the power automatically shifts to back and front tires without any instructions from the driver. This gives the car better control and a steady drive. No matter on what speed and situation I drive sorento gives a stable drive at all times.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts