Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 sportage SX
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was looking to change my fogs to a nice bright yellow without the use of hid kit was looking for suggestions for those with any expierence with them, was thinking of using nokya brand, thanks

·
Registered
2011 Sportage SX
978 Posts
I've used Nokya in the past (on my previous car), not bad, the longest one set lasted me was around 18 months (H11 bulb, I believe). Hopefully with the smaller glass section on an 881 bulb, they'll last you longer than 18 months.

·
Registered
2012 Sportage SX AWD
840 Posts
Another option would be yellow fog covers. Looks good and certainly turns the light yellow.

·
Premium Member
2016 FIAT 500X Trekking Plus AWD; 2016 Kia Forte5 SX 1.6T A/T
6,805 Posts
yellow is not just yellow...
IF you really want the true "yellow" fogs, you must find the yellow-selective colour band to get the results.
Otherwise, any yellow light bulb will be simply yellow and might not bring anything better to your light output in true fog conditions.

·
Registered
sportage base model manual trans
396 Posts
yellow

i havent seen yellow for many years here . i wonder if the illegal now in some places .

·
Registered
2011 Sportage, 2007 GTI, 2000 Firehawk
137 Posts
On my GTI, I first went with the yellow LaminX film, but the color wasn't yellow enough for me. I added yellow Nokya bulbs with the film, and then I was content. If I had to do it over again, I'd just do the bulbs to see if those results were satisfying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts