Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone, I am searching for a very high-mile Kia of any model or year, except for Sephia or Spectra. If you have a Kia of any description that meets a few must-haves, then I am interested in talking to you about a possible purchase.

Needs to be the original engine with no rebuild if possible, and hopefully only minor accident history at most. One owner is best, but anything with a documented service/owner history is a sure candidate

Must be in good running condition and reasonable shape both inside and out.

Looking to buy, but other arrangements are possible - so if you have something that meets the above, or know of someone on this forum (or not) that has one, please let me know.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also, any ideas about different forums or sites to post this are very welcome, so please feel free to give me any clues or advice you can think of. I appreciate any advice or help.

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L, 17 Ford Edge Sport 2.7L V6, 15 Mustang 3.7L V6, 08 Harley Nightrain
9,924 Posts
Is there anything more to this request?

What's your plan for these vehicles?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The company I work for is looking to see what might be out there that might make a good story, so just a feeler to see what is actually hiding out there. Hoping for a good Kia with a lot of miles.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts