Kia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Sorento
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys

I would like to buy oem engine air filter and cabin air filter for our sorento lx 2011

Please sugguest sites/ places for me. I wouldn't mind buying in bulks of 5 for both filters

Cheers

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra -- 2006 Grand Cheorkee limted Hemi.
4,422 Posts
I can sell them to you at a nice discount. I'm in the states but if you want to use paypal I can ship to Canada. Send me a PM with your full address and I'll get you some prices.
Cobra

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento I4 FWD 6Spd, 2005 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T 6Spd
118 Posts
I have had good luck buying MOBIS filters on ebay. MOBIS is the brand name for OEM Kia/Hyundai parts in Korea. Use the same part numbers that Kia uses. Delivery from Korea typically takes 1-3 weeks.

Also, have had good luck buying Kia OEM parts and accessories from OEM Kia SuperStore - Your Best Choice for OEM Kia Parts & Accessories! Just email them for quotes on filters. They are a Kia dealer in Florida.

·
Banned
2013 Sorento EX V6 AWD
710 Posts
Our engine oil and air filters are already widely available in the aftermarket channel. The same goes for the cabin air filter. You can order them from rockauto.com very cheaply or pick them up at any of the large chain auto parts stores (Autozone/Advance/etc). There is a Kia dealer that sells online with reasonable prices, but the name escapes me at the moment. There's also Ebay.

Best,

·
Registered
2013 Sorento EX AWD V6 5 Pass, 2001 BMW 740 iL
21 Posts
Here in Canada, the best deal I found was NAPA - $16 for the engine filter, $20 for the cabin filter.

·
Super Moderator
1995 Procharged Mustang Cobra -- 2006 Grand Cheorkee limted Hemi.
4,422 Posts
The Kia air filters are $16.00, and 19.99 list price for the cabin filter. That is in the USA.

·
Registered
21 Posts
The Kia air filters are $16.00, and 19.99 list price for the cabin filter. That is in the USA.
FYI - Our local Canadian Kia dealership charges $40 a piece for the same filters that you are getting.

·
Registered
21 Posts
RockAuto doesn't ship to Canada?
They do, but get ready to pay huge brokerage fees when they cross the border.

I have an address in Michigan that I have major parts shipped to, but it isn't really worth it for small items like filters, unless you have other parts coming with them.

·
Registered
2011 Kia Sorento I4 FWD 6Spd, 2005 Audi A4 Quattro 1.8T 6Spd
118 Posts
Just received a coupon from Kia for US$10 off cabin air filters

1 - 10 of 10 Posts