Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there,
I'm looking to replace my '09 Kia Rondo stereo with another OEM. does anybody have one that they'd like to sell me?

thanks

Phil

·
Super Moderator
6,807 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Radio wanted

Thanks these are helpful. I'll check these out. For some reason these didn't comeup when I searched EBay.

As for the replacement parts - the knobs on my radio aren't working. I managed to reset the radio so the Bluetooth works - can I buy and replace the knobs only? (noob question I know)

·
Super Moderator
4,422 Posts
Thanks these are helpful. I'll check these out. For some reason these didn't comeup when I searched EBay.

As for the replacement parts - the knobs on my radio aren't working. I managed to reset the radio so the Bluetooth works - can I buy and replace the knobs only? (noob question I know)
Like spongbob has said, A reman radio from Kia is super cheap...and you get a 1 year 12,000 warranty! Yes, you can buy the knobs from a Kia dealership as well.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reman

I think I'll call back the dealership. The guy I talked to quoted me $450 Cdn for a refurb. Exchange aside, that's significantly different from $100. Thanks for the tips!

·
Super Moderator
4,422 Posts
I think I'll call back the dealership. The guy I talked to quoted me $450 Cdn for a refurb. Exchange aside, that's significantly different from $100. Thanks for the tips!
Sorry, I didn't see you were in Cdn. You guys pay way MORE for everything up north!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
found it!

so...
it's true. a refurb stereo from Kia directly is $450. this is the am/fm/aux/cd/bluetooth unit for a '09 Kia Rondo.

I found these guys Used Car Parts - Standard Auto Wreckers
that have US and Canadian stores that had my unit for $75 with a 30 warranty, or a 1 year warranty for $10 more.

took me 30 mins to take out the old unit and install the new one.

thanks for all your help!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts