Kia Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, i have kia sorento 2005 2.5diesel, ex 4wd and after small crash doesnt work gas pedal, engine works perfect but wont acclerating, anyone know what the problem could be?

·
Registered
sorento 2015+ Diesel
3 Posts
hi
just bought sorento 2.5l diesel 2007 ,its clean & great ,but i need to know what type of motor oil should i use ? thanx

·
Registered
2011 Rio 5, 2011 Soul
6 Posts
just verified it - it does work.
Global Service Way : Technical Contents Provider seems to use the word "purchase" and such in the required registration. You say it's a "free" service?

I also tried the GDS link, and it has no "sign-up" provision, just "dealer code" and "UIN", so this doesn't work, in a way.

Anyway, I'm looking to find the manual or other for my 2011 Rio and my 2011 Soul.

·
Registered
Kia Sorento 2.5 Diesel 2003
1 Posts
Urgente Problema

Hello, I need information. The sorento I have, you change the heaters.

But the problem is this: The car is not getting the signal to the injectors and the board There will be me this by checking the sign of Fixed asset, be made ​​a verification of the computer and is correct. Please tell me I can do.

Hola, necesito una informacion. La sorento que tengo, le cambie los calentadores.

Pero el problema es el siguiente: El vehiculo no esta recibiendo la senal para que los injectores habran y en el tablero me esta marcando la senal de INMOV, ya se hizo una verificacion a la computadora y esta correcta. Por favor indicarme que puedo hacer.

·
Registered
Mazda B2200, Daewoo Lanos, Cherokee Sport and 3 more.
22 Posts
Hello, I need information. The sorento I have, you change the heaters.

But the problem is this: The car is not getting the signal to the injectors and the board There will be me this by checking the sign of Fixed asset, be made ​​a verification of the computer and is correct. Please tell me I can do.

Hola, necesito una informacion. La sorento que tengo, le cambie los calentadores.

Pero el problema es el siguiente: El vehiculo no esta recibiendo la senal para que los injectores habran y en el tablero me esta marcando la senal de INMOV, ya se hizo una verificacion a la computadora y esta correcta. Por favor indicarme que puedo hacer.
INMOV quiere decir que el chip que esta dentro de la llave esta averiado, o el chip se lo sacaron a la llave................INMOV = inmovilizador

·
Registered
Mine 2007 Accord EX-L, Hers 2004 Sorento LX 3.5L
26 Posts

·
Registered
Lots
8 Posts
I just tried the link from 2 different mac computers. One running firefox and the other safari. I can't register because it wants me to click the accept agreement rules in the popup. Problem is I don't see any information in the pop up...just a blank page? Can someone email me the pdf. I would really appreciate it. Need a service repair manual for a 2009 Kia Sorento.

Thanks
Jeff

·
Registered
Lots
8 Posts
Thanks RandomBob but unfortunately that still isn't working for me. I see the page now and click the box but that's it. It doesn't do anything...I click it and then click the close tab and it just brings me back to the main screen where it starts all over again asking me to review that page...frustrating....by any chance can you get on and download the 2003-2009 service manual.pdf for the Kia Sorento and then email it over to me at: [email protected] that would help me out immensely!!!

·
Registered
2006 Kia Sorento 3.5 5sp Auto
267 Posts
I dont believe its a single PDF.
Its a menu driven interactive web page.
I dont believe anyone has managed to go through all of it, or obtain it on a cd.
If you want it you will have to figure out a way to get it working.
I remember i has issues, but in the end went back a couple versions of IE and eventually got it working.
Now upgraded to a new PC, with windows 7 and it doesnt work. So installed IE6, and kinda works now.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts