Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there Tektrader

I'll reply to you even tho no one else can be bothered answering me!

You'll have to go to a Kia dealer and order a specific worksheet for the item of service you require. Apparently these are about £15 quid per section, so that's not too bad. Also, got a general feeling that pricing bits of stuff like body repair and servicing aint too expensive at a Kia dealer, so ask them first before you go elsewhere. Bits certainly aren't dear. Think they must be inviting new business by keeping everything nice and cheap. Anyway, I haven't got any manuals, just got busy and carefully noted where everything went together. Try me on door trim, seat belts, gear linkages, brake pads shoes, drums, wheels, wheelbearings etc, see if I can help you with owt. Otherwise not done much else. Hey these things are solid underneath!

All the best

:)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Nope, dont have any manuals but i tried re-wiring my car. Got rid of my meter panel though. But my car ran fine afterwards. Need wiring diagrams for kia? :grin:

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi ive been hunting high and low to see if i could find any manuals or anything thatd help me work on my kia, no joy though, the sheet things sound good pedro as its something to help me understand what im doing hehe, tho they r a sturdy car and even with my poor maintenance mines still rattling along :D

·
Registered
5 Posts
hey guys not sure how useful this is or not but i know there isnt a manual for the pride but wasnt it basically a mazda 121 rebadge, and was also made by ford as the festiva, wouldnt a manual for one of these cars be any use ? maybe not everythings the same but there would be a few similarities surely??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts