Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know it's been talked about before, but has anyone found decent priced set of rims for winter, I guess black steel would be cheapest but not look the best,, any other models out there that would fit, is prefer to buy used then maybe have the TPM sensors included, thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bought steel for my van about 8 years ago ....... and now have decided it "ain't" worth the time and money. Won't do it again on the next car. Then again I have the luxury now of just staying home if the weather is bad.

·
Registered
114 Posts
A lot of people run their snows on black steel, though I have seen non steel rims that are just as cheap. These are typically smaller sizes, however that is typically what you want for snow anyway: a tall, skinny tire on a smaller rim. I skipped snows on my last car, but on the one before that I had them mounted on 14" steel.

·
Registered
495 Posts
I know it's been talked about before, but has anyone found decent priced set of rims for winter, I guess black steel would be cheapest but not look the best,, any other models out there that would fit, is prefer to buy used then maybe have the TPM sensors included, thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Costco Canada sells them, here is fitment chart with part numbers for wheels, find wheel p/n and cross reference the p/n against other makes and models to get an idea....

https://www.costco.ca/wcsstore/CostcoCABCCatalogAssetStore/Attachment/C-wheels+Fitment-12-20-16.pdf

1 - 4 of 4 Posts