Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Titanium 2013 Soul 4U 2.4 Litre Coupe Mantronic Transmission Back Up Camera & UVO
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My LX Model lists Windshield Wiper De-icer as a standard option ... how is it turned on and where the heck is it?

·
Premium Member
2017 Kia Niro Touring w/Tech Pkg, Blue/Grey
1,886 Posts
Here we go again.........................

·
Registered
Titanium 2013 Soul 4U 2.4 Litre Coupe Mantronic Transmission Back Up Camera & UVO
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Huh????? What kind of reply is that?

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,539 Posts
probably because he figured you should read your owners manual. Its on page 4/91

Front wiper deicer (if equipped)
If your vehicle is equipped with the frontwiper deicer, it will be operating at the same time you operate the rear window defroster.

its a fine wire (like your back window) at the bottom of the windshield behind the wipers. It standard on Canadian models, not optional.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank You for the reply

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,539 Posts
your welcome, you will find that a great feature when you get freezing rain or snow. I had it on my previous vehicle a Rondo, just wished it was available on my Soul.

·
Registered
2K13 Forte SX Lux yada yada yada...
151 Posts
@Slab

Download your manual in PDF format and keep a copy on your iPhone/tablet/whatever device and then you can search out anything with key words.

·
Registered
2011 Optima SX, Tech & Premium Touring
570 Posts
Or use the search function... this has come up before.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts