Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
'17 Sorento SX V6 AWD
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The windshield fluid sprayer on my wife's 2017 SX stopped spraying after safelite replaced the windshield in Feb. I noticed no fluid comes out when i try to spray the windshield. I'm assuming satellite didn't reconnect the lines to the nozzle or something. Is there a guide to replace/connect the nozzle with lines?

Thanks

·
Registered
09 kia spectra ex,04 Neon,04 Chry. T&C, 08 Pontiac G6 gt
2,391 Posts
There was a known issue with the washer pump leaking down at the bottom of the washer bottle, would leak out all the fluid. Is your washer bottle full?

·
Registered
'17 Sorento SX V6 AWD
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have fluid to fill it up, but it is not completely empty. I see some down the tank with my flashlight.

·
Registered
09 kia spectra ex,04 Neon,04 Chry. T&C, 08 Pontiac G6 gt
2,391 Posts
It's WARM enough everywhere in the states that even 12oz of water poured into the washer bottle will do no harm and then trying the squirters to see if they spray to the windshield ,OR that you get a puddle under the RF wheel area below where the bottle is.. It's worth a try!
I've had glass done by that company a couple times now and they have NOT missed any steps of a job on mine, and if needed for the work have even tested the squirters and wipers for operation when "finishing up".

Reactions: nstoolman1
1 - 4 of 4 Posts