Kia Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
kia
343 Posts
This is the Europian navigation set from LG.
It is not such a great news.:eek:_75:
:whistling:
MS Windows CE Versie 6 Built 2217
RMI, MIPS32-Au13xx processor.

The processor is not so great there is not a lot of navi material that works with the processor.

The Russians have also got there fingers in it.
There side is down now
http://kiaclub.ru/forum/showthread.p...5046#post25046

:devil:Warning
Your doing this at your on risk
The responsibility lies with yourself when things go wrong.

How to get in Windows CE:
Radio on.
16102010107.jpg
Press ok
KCE10-92-V200-9.jpg
Use the touch screen 1 to 5

KCE10-92-V200-10.jpg
press ok
KCE10-92-V200-11.jpg

The secred codes are....... 111484 is windows ce

Some work some do not

111484 - exit to the desktop Windows CE (/ Windows / MyShell.exe - return to the shell)
253216 software update info

Lisa.exe gets you back in radio mode

Pull the fuse when the sytem hangs.

·
Premium Member
kia
343 Posts
Your (PM) mail in the forum is not activated.

I don't know how to configure the hardkeys . So far as I know there are no new interfaces.

The only thing I've read on the Internet is that our device has a processor that is not so great fit to work with other navigation software.

You have a few options

1. Did your dealer told you that there are no maps of cypres for the navigation system?

a. If no, go back to your dealer and let him solve the problem. He has sold you somthing that does not work.

b. If Yes, it is your problem.

2. Replace the system by the system used by kiastorm.

3. Wait till someone cracks the navigation system or do it yourself

·
Registered
27 Posts
It would be nice if someone could lean how to crack and modify the nav program itself so we could -

1) Remove the stupid "I agree" page that you must go through each time nav is entered.

2) Make the nav function normally off unless manually turned on.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Sportage from Korea. It usnovlenna navigation is not like the Russian cars. Please Put pictures of your menu. I know how to go to the desktop Windows. After loading the device three times press the key sequence MRRDD (M - MENU / VOICE, R - ROUTE, D - DEST), then should boot explorer.ehe.

·
Registered
KX3 2L petrol Sat Nav AWD in white
63 Posts
It would be nice if someone could lean how to crack and modify the nav program itself so we could -

1) Remove the stupid "I agree" page that you must go through each time nav is entered.

2) Make the nav function normally off unless manually turned on.
Totally agree, thats needed, more dangerous reading it when driving :lol:

I really need a map update but I have no idea who makes my head unit or what site I would use to check for updates. The name of the manufacturer is not on the unit or in the manual.

·
Registered
2011 Sportage 3 Sat Nav
15 Posts
Bad News HGF69...... the navigation software is NAVTEQ and guess what? no support or map updates for KIA ... yet anyway... i am thinking of complaining to dealer and another reason is that NAVTEQ do not support traffic and camera updates in UK. wish i new all of this before i opted for the Sat Nav version. Shame they do not give you the option to load another nav system :(

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, i´m interested in this, but the step with ´´touch in the corner 1,2,3,4,5´´ doesnt work :/ if i touch and hold the finger in the center of the screen i see ´´testmode´´ screen with enabled (Dealer). When I press ´´OK´´ next screen is ´´Please press the Password key´´ with numeric keyboard. any of the secred codes doesnt work (just 123456 show infolist of radio frequency, navigation signal, sound settings and system info).....I would to explore the windows and play video :/....Would anybody help me? Im from Slovakia a i thing that i have another secret code....:confused:

Software version:5.1.3
BT version:2.6.8
Navigation version:2011.05.25
Firmware version:1.4.1_ED

·
Premium Member
kia
343 Posts
Hi, i´m interested in this, but the step with ´´touch in the corner 1,2,3,4,5´´ doesnt work :/ if i touch and hold the finger in the center of the screen i see ´´testmode´´ screen with enabled (Dealer). When I press ´´OK´´ next screen is ´´Please press the Password key´´ with numeric keyboard. any of the secred codes doesnt work (just 123456 show infolist of radio frequency, navigation signal, sound settings and system info).....I would to explore the windows and play video :/....Would anybody help me? Im from Slovakia a i thing that i have another secret code....:confused:

Software version:5.1.3
BT version:2.6.8
Navigation version:2011.05.25
Firmware version:1.4.1_ED
read this on the russian site

There has been a change in some files after the updates. The windows ce menu is not accessible any more.

But with some work and adjustments (replacing the snowball fille) it works.

·
Registered
KIA CERATO TD (FORTE) 2018
2 Posts
I saw following thread:
"https://kiaclub.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=3575&p=30510"

I have CERATO_TD with following MOTREX's AVN device info:
"https://kiaclub.ru/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=78349&d=1531199450"

I follow touch corner and center as per mentioned sequence, but no thing was happend
Also i touch center screen for more than 10 second without any result

My AVN just have USB/Ipod and AUX input without any SD card slot. also with WINDOWS embedded compact 7 and ARM cpu.
I tried to run other WinCE app with following method without result:

1- use updater.exe file in USB, i rename total commander file

2- Make folder with 2577 or 1524 and copy total commander file as autorun.exe as per following link
"https://blogs.msdn.microsoft.com/marcpe/2005/06/17/autorun-installation/"

3- Make explore.guid file with "2518004E-06F1-4584-ADED-0E757D892D4B" content in USB as per following link
"https://forum.xda-developers.com/wiki/Accessing_Windows_CE_on_the_Hyundai_Tucson_2015_and_Kia_Sportage_2016_Car_Radio"

Please advise how to bypass shell and go to WinCE desktop?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts