Kia Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have an 04 Optima and would like to know if anyone one this forum had their windows tinted and weather guards installed on the doors above the windows and at what cost? Thanks for the replies :)

·
Registered
car
4,204 Posts
I havnt had my windows tinted yet and I also havent purchased a set of vent visors for it. When I do buy vent visors for it I am going to get them from www.kiapartspeople.com. I have ordered from them in the past and have had no issues with them. Fast shipping and good communication. Its very easy to install vent visors yourself. Not quite sure how much it would cost to have your windows tinted.
Click Here!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have not tinted the windows but bought the vent visors from Kia and I love them. Now I can drive in the rain with the windows cracked open and it cuts some of the glare from the bright Florida sun.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the responses. I did in fact get the windows tinted and the weatherguards installed and not only serves the purpose but looks great too. I purchased the sun roof deflector and installed in myself. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.