Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia Sorento SXL, 2010 Infiniti G37S
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone one know where to get the window visor or window deflectors? Actually wanted to know also if it looks good. Anyone got a pic of theirs?

·
Registered
2015 Sorento SXL
18 Posts
I'm looking for an In-channel window visor as well, it appears only the tape on visors are available for the 2014's.

·
Registered
2014 Sorento LX
63 Posts
I've seen online a few nice one but no where does it stated the vendor. I am also looking for a set.

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,539 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Kia Sorento SXL, 2010 Infiniti G37S
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I saw the link,

is the OEM and the Generic the same style?

·
Registered
2015 Sorento SXL
18 Posts
Thanks for the reply Conwelpic. I dont know why I'm told the 2013 version won't fit. I recieved the following email today:

Mr. S...,

Thank you for your continuous interest in MacNeil Automotive and our WeatherTech brand!

Congratulations on your new Sorento! Currently my engineers and new product team have listed that the Side Window Deflectors for the 2014 Kia Sorento under design and development. Unfortunately, we’re not expecting to see the release of the product for at least another 4-5 months.

Please keep in mind that this timeline is an approximate and we may start to see the products sooner or later then the estimated time listed. If you would like to be notified I recommend filling out a Product Request Form: Product Request Form | Product Request Form | WeatherTech.com this form will be used to contact you by phone or email when the products for the Sorento become available.

If there is anything else I can help you with, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Have a great day!

Mary Davis
MacNeil Automotive Products Ltd.।WeatherTech
Customer Service and Sales Representative
[email protected]
My Office hours: Monday—5pm-9pm । Thursday & Friday –11am -9pm । Saturday & Sunday –10am-8pm

·
Registered
former owner of a 2016 Soul SX 2.0L - Caribbean Blue
8,539 Posts
sounds like they are changing the design for the 2014 but not because the 2013 won't fit.

It could be verified at a Kia dealership, if they have a 2013 set in stock, just hold them against a 2014 model and check, but according to KIA the side profile of the Sorento was never touched only the front and rear were tweaked as this is just a mid-cycle change even though the vehicle is 80% new (most of it underneath).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts