Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sometimes my wife gets into the passenger side and shuts the door it doesn’t shut completely. Some one has told me that this might be do to the pressure on the inside of the vehicle is different from the outside. Is he correct in this statement? I think my wife doesn’t pull hard enough because whenever I do it, it closes but than again I’m probably pulling it harder than she does. In any case, I was just wondering if maybe I should take it in and have it checked out.

Thanks

·
Registered
2005 Sorento ex v6 automatic
537 Posts
Originally posted by David Malkiewicz@Oct 4 2005, 02:30 AM
Sometimes my wife gets into the passenger side and shuts the door it doesn’t shut completely. Some one has told me that this might be do to the pressure on the inside of the vehicle is different from the outside. Is he correct in this statement? I think my wife doesn’t pull hard enough because whenever I do it, it closes but than again I’m probably pulling it harder than she does. In any case, I was just wondering if maybe I should take it in and have it checked out.

Thanks
i don't have any problem closing mine (all 4) and i do not have to slam them either

·
Registered
75 Posts
EASY TEST BEFORE YOU CLOSE THE DOOR OPEN THE WIDOW TO RELEASE THE PRESSURE IF DOOR CLOSES OK THEN SHE IS NOT PULLING IT HARD ENOUGH :beer:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts