Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a sedona and i do have a problem with its gears. They do not change as faster as they used to be at first. Tell me wth to do with its gears bcuz now they really getting on my nerves and i m completly pissed at itz gears.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by ariane@Jul 31 2004, 06:00 AM
I have a sedona and i do have a problem with its gears. They do not change as faster as they used to be at first. Tell me wth to do with its gears bcuz now they really getting on my nerves and i m completly pissed at itz gears.
I have same prob _(see LiamK ),
It feels and sounds like I'm driving in 1st or 2nd gear when driving around town...
What did yr dealer say when u complained? mine brushed me off but I know there must be something wrong ...keep me posted

·
Registered
43 Posts
Did you check your transmission fluid?

I used to help a homeless guy in Cleveland OH to move off homelessness by helping him to buy a used car first, and he found a $200 Geo Prizm 1990, a twin car of my Toyota Corolla 1990. Thereafter, he could move all his stuff from Salvation Army shelter to his trunk, and he could sleep in car, not outside at park.

One day he sent me an email that his Geo Prizm died on road with transmission problem. He was very panic because may cost thousands to repair. So, I told him to go to Pepboys to buy a quart of transmission fluid to fill it and drive to Pepboys to replace a small plastic pipe for $5, and he did, worked out fine.

If you do not send your cars to dealer for regular services, you still should do 21 point checking yourself and top all your fluids... In normal condition, changing oil every 7,500 and oil filter every 15,000, your car should easily last for 100,000 miles...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts