Kia Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'13 Rio5 // LX Clear White w/ Pwr Pkg
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a '13 Rio5 LX+ on Sunday and have been lurking around these forums for the last two weeks or so. I'm not new to car forums, so trust me when I say I did search for this, but came up empty handed.

Is there a specific site you guys prefer to buy from when looking for OEM parts and accessories? I know there were a few for Subaru and Scion (when I owned those vehicles) that had very good pricing and service.

In particular, I'm looking for the rear cargo tray:
Product Code: 1W012 ADU05

I did a google search of that part number and found various pricing; as low as $51.95 and as high as $65.95.

Here are a couple of examples:
OEM 2013 2012 Kia Rio5 5 Door Hatchback Cargo Tray Mat Liner # 1W012 ADU05

Kia Rio 5-Door Cargo Tray (E064)

So, if you have a favorite site that you have used and would recommend, can you help a brother out?

·
Super Moderator
99 Kia Elan 1.8L
11,356 Posts
Send a PM to "cobra259" - he'll give you with the best deal.

·
Vendor
Kia Soul, Kia Optima, Kia Sorento, Kia Forte, or any Kia!
75 Posts
2013 Kia Rio 5-Door Accessories

Hello beedee,

Sorry you went with the other site. Next time you're shopping around for 2013 Kia Rio 5-Door Accessories, definitely come back to our site. Everything is pretty inexpensive on the site and we're actually revamping the navigation, descriptions and pictures on the site right now. And soon, we're going to be adding some KDM and aftermarket accessories, as well.

But a few awesome things we can offer are:
1. Free shipping on order $150 or more.
2. 10% of your purchase using this coupon code: codekf

Just let us know if you ever need any help with anything. We usually take 2 or so hours to respond via email on our websites "contact us" form. This is when our employees are still awake!

But anyways, hope we can help in the future!
- Team KiaStuff -

I just picked up a '13 Rio5 LX+ on Sunday and have been lurking around these forums for the last two weeks or so. I'm not new to car forums, so trust me when I say I did search for this, but came up empty handed.

Is there a specific site you guys prefer to buy from when looking for OEM parts and accessories? I know there were a few for Subaru and Scion (when I owned those vehicles) that had very good pricing and service.

In particular, I'm looking for the rear cargo tray:
Product Code: 1W012 ADU05

I did a google search of that part number and found various pricing; as low as $51.95 and as high as $65.95.

Here are a couple of examples:
OEM 2013 2012 Kia Rio5 5 Door Hatchback Cargo Tray Mat Liner # 1W012 ADU05

Kia Rio 5-Door Cargo Tray (E064)

So, if you have a favorite site that you have used and would recommend, can you help a brother out?

·
Registered
'13 Rio5 // LX Clear White w/ Pwr Pkg
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply, you guys were $4 higher on the product, and $4 higher on the shipping though.

·
Vendor
Kia Soul, Kia Optima, Kia Sorento, Kia Forte, or any Kia!
75 Posts
Kia Rio Auto Dimming Mirror with Homelink and Compass

Hi Sdgc,

Sorry for the current lack of information on our site for this accessory. We are going through and refining the website's navigation, pictures and product descriptions.

BUT ANY WHO!!!! The homelink is actually a fairly simple thing to do. There is absolutely some programming. But from what we understand, if you can program and tv remote to your tv, then you can program this to your door. This will come with some installation instructions. You'll need to know the frequency of operating it with your door, which should be simple to find.

Hopefully this info helps you out on the product. Let us know if you need any more help!

-Team KiaStuff-

Kia stuff... does the interior mirro with homelink require any programming? can it be done fairly easily?
Kia Rio and Rio 5-Door Auto Dimming Mirror with Homelink and Compass (E056)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts