Kia Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:(

HELP !
Anyone know where the paint code is for my Sorento?
Looked everywhere but to no avail !!!
It is a late 2003 registered as a 2004 model.
I need this as I wish to order a new grille from America but they need the paint code.

THANKS
Mark
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hi
Mines a 2005 model and it's on a sticker by the step plate on drivers door. Got the colour written on ie. Radiant Red/ Ruby Red and a number. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Think it's a Lunati one, but saying that when I ordered mine they didn't ask for a code....just all standard Kia colours off the shelf :unsure:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:D
Thanks everyone for the posted replies.

Problem is now sorted.
It appears that the older models ( late 03 to early 04 ) don't come with the paint code sticker. I had to phone the main dealer, give the cars VIN number & they gave me the code for the correct colour. As my Sorento is silver & for later ref for any of you, the older cars have a code of ' C5 ' & the new ones ( 05 ) have a code of ' C6 '.
To clear up the comment ' all grilles are chrome & black ' if you look at customsorento.com website you will see a whole host of after market grilles. I have chosen the ' T Blade 'design & it will come in the correct colour already sprayed, they just needed the correct code.

Thanks all once again

Mark
:haha: :haha: :haha: :rolleyes:

P.S. Deks, Ive deleted your e.mails accidently, any chance you can send an e.mail so I can keep in touch re the grille etc ?
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have an sorento 2003 2.4 EX custom and there no color sticker anywhere to find on my car. I live in Holland (europe)
I will phone soon the KIA netherlands office too ask.

Jantje

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry forgot to say that I need the colorcode cause I want to order the side mirrors with LED lights in it at custumsorento. It's almost half the price than it is in europe right now with the dollar-euro.

jantje

1 - 10 of 10 Posts