Kia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Kia K5 GT
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As recently as December I saw a back cover ad for the K5 GT on one of the major auto mags.
But where is it? Kia wouldn't spend advertising budget if they knew the launch date wouldn't be met.

Last summer, dealers and auto reviews claimed it was scheduled to arrive "in the Fall".
What happened? Did my wife pull the plug on the GT intro so I'd keep driving my 2012 Optima SX Turbo?

If anyone catches the reason why I can't test drive the new GT, please let us know. Thanks!

·
Registered
Current: 2017 Kia Optima EX, Current: 2018 Hyundai Sonata Limited, Current: 2021 Genesis GV80
3 Posts
As recently as December I saw a back cover ad for the K5 GT on one of the major auto mags.
But where is it? Kia wouldn't spend advertising budget if they knew the launch date wouldn't be met.

Last summer, dealers and auto reviews claimed it was scheduled to arrive "in the Fall".
What happened? Did my wife pull the plug on the GT intro so I'd keep driving my 2012 Optima SX Turbo?

If anyone catches the reason why I can't test drive the new GT, please let us know. Thanks!
Hey! There are tons of k5 GT’s in Florida. I went on CarGurus this morning!

·
Premium Member
2021 Kia K5 GT
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Unkown1! I'm ready to move back to my old state after our 4th snow storm in last two weeks.
I'll get me one of those 290HP K5 GTs and put a snow plow on it.🤣

·
Registered
Current: 2017 Kia Optima EX, Current: 2018 Hyundai Sonata Limited, Current: 2021 Genesis GV80
3 Posts
Thanks Unkown1! I'm ready to move back to my old state after our 4th snow storm in last two weeks.
I'll get me one of those 290HP K5 GTs and put a snow plow on it.🤣
Lmao

1 - 4 of 4 Posts