Kia Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Not actually got a Picanto yet; test drove a 1.1 SE yesterday after previously looking at a Panda and a Charade with the result that I'll definitely be buying a Picanto :lol: . I was offered a pre-registered red SE for £6K (a good price) but I've got my heart set on a cobalt blue one, probably a GS but possibly an LX if price is right. So, where to buy from ? buykiadirect.co.uk seem to be the cheapest - £5195 GS & £5995 LX. Has anyone bought through them or managed to haggle local dealer down to similar (or better) price ? Is it worth waiting til the end of the month for poss pre-reg bargain ? What are your experiences - any advice appreciated :) .

·
Registered
10 Posts
hey, jukia, jus another question.... whats with/ in the lowest class in ur region? because i heard that the most bare euro version is the one that theyre selling in the philippines.... tnx!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi heymartei,

On base (999cc GS) UK models - and I've just bought one - you get:-

ABS, CD/MP3+2 speakers, Front Electric windows, ABS.

but not

alloys, Air con, electric mirrors, leather wheel, alarm, remote central locking, body coloured radiator grille

Hope that helps :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
I got mine from www.kia-bcc.co.uk which is kia direct, got it delivered and saved hundreds, the local garage near mine wouldn't budge on their price atall, so they lost thousands of pounds cash from me!

·
Registered
62 Posts
and i wouldnt bother about the waiting til its end of the reg time, i dont think it makes too much of a difference nowadays considering 54 still runs into 05 and it changes so often.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by Picanto@Jan 5 2005, 10:47 AM
I got mine from www.kia-bcc.co.uk which is kia direct, got it delivered and saved hundreds, the local garage near mine wouldn't budge on their price atall, so they lost thousands of pounds cash from me!
I also got mine from BCC on 30th December 2004, great prices and great people, I got my Picanto 1.1 LX Auto for 6245.00 which inluded the metalic paint. Just love this car best ever...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Picanto is a bargain! there is very little margin in these cars and u shouldnt find it too much cheaper outside a main dealership!
There were some special deals over Christmas there...but a recent price rise in Jan 05 has kept prices pretty stable.

A gr8 car!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've bought a few used cars from these guys before & they're really good TBH!

If you go to their sites with cash, you are better off - You'll still pay the screen price (no haggling here :() but you won't get a really low book price for your trade-in (they only give you bottom book for your car, whatever it is!)

Picanto's in stock too :!:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts