Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2002 Kia Sportage 4x4
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2002 Kia sportage 4x4. My dad had to replace a head gasket. Well he has forgotten where all the hose went. He has gotten most of them on put he has one hose not attached to anything and we think it is a coolant hose and not sure where it goes. so I needed to find out where all the coolant hoses are on my truck and where I can find a diagram?:confused:

·
Super Moderator
2008 SpectraSX, 2014 Optima LX,2006 Jeep Liberty, Linux Mint Mate
6,929 Posts
Search for a "used" Sportage on ebay and look under "their" hood..They usually show a shot of the engines... Also "look" at aiia.com for Sportage wrecks for pictures...
Also post a picture of the hose (where it is still connected)and you will get answers
These work for me
Dave

·
Registered
2002 Kia Sportage 4x4
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks very much looking now.I have been looking through tons of photos on google and couldn't find any.

·
Registered
2002 Kia Sportage 4x4
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks

Thanks guys I have found what I was looking. It took some web searching and someone finally from a Kia mechanic to help. You guys have helped alot.:)

·
Registered
98 Sportage
14 Posts
Kia Lover 2,

Can you share some of your web sites yopu found helpful? I am looking for a coolant lines schematic for a 98 Sportage.

Thanks

·
Registered
98 Sportage
14 Posts
DavesSpectra,

Thanks for the hints on the pics off other sites. I was able to go on Ebay and look at pictures of engines that people had for sale. They usually give pics of 3 to 4 sides of the stand alone exposed engine. With those photo shots, I was able to trace the lines around the engine.

Great idea!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts