Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone had an issue with the 2011 Kia Sportage of turning the wheel and it feels like it wants to slide or something. It vibrates and feels shaky. It does not do this all the timt, but enough to concern me. I bought it used a month ago and have had the dealership look at it twice and they replaced the two back tires and told me that if I replace the two front tires it might be ok, but it was normal for AWD. I am not happy with that answer. It took much to get them to replace the two back tires.

also, when it sits idol it is making a small rattle noise under the hood. Is this normal as well with a 4 cylinder?

:confused::(

·
Registered
2012 Kia Sportage LX, 6spd manual
184 Posts
It could be a worn front tire but it could also be a bad alignment. I would recommend going to a good independent alignment shop and having them properly align all 4 wheels. It's always a good thing to do every few years. Should only cost ~$60.

·
Registered
2012 Sportage EX
172 Posts
What does the Kia dealership charge for alignment or rotating tires? I was hoping it was complimentary. Same goes for the Nitrogen tire inflation.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts