Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
mine was an 87 dodge dakota :x guess my dad figured i'd be in alot of accidents so i get a nice beater to start out in lol and umm yeah i must say i didnt feel a thing in those accidents LOL

·
Registered
32 Posts
mine was called a proton saga. It was an OLD mitsu lancer clone (the one fromthe 80's). It was like a tin can, and if you did have an accident with one, you sure would feel it, that is, if you survive it.

Second car was a bimmer, so it made up for my suffering and mental anguish. lol

·
Registered
64 Posts
hmmmm well my first car was a 1990 Geo Storm, a piece of crap if u ask me....lol but it only cost $400 so who cares right.....lol :lol:

·
Premium Member
6,129 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
My first was an 86 chevy celebrity 2door with a sun roof.
WHat a monster. I loved that steel plated tin can.
Traded it for my pos kia.
oh well
The kia runs great since i stoped takin it to the dealer.
Oh yeah i was once hit in that car and no damage.
The other car crushed their door in. Stupid for sideswippin me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
My first car was a 1976 Volvo 264 Dl V6. What a monster! Had the imfamous aluminium V6 engine made by Peugeot/Renault/Volvo. My lord! Never had a more costly car since!

T :)

·
Registered
10 Posts
1st car, 1971 Buick Skylark Custom rag-top. All souped-up. A real chick magnet. Too bad I knew alot about cars and nothin' about chicks. LOL If I knew then what I know now. Oh wait, I still don't know shit about chicks. Just ask my wife. -Tom-

·
Registered
16 Posts
My first car was an 88 Olds Cutlass Ciera. It had 118,000 miles, I paid 2 grand for it, I junked it at 188,000 because everything started to go at once....and I couldn't keep up financially. Since I've driven a KIA, I'll stick with one...until of course I can afford a custom built Dodge Viper.lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
My first car was 1970 Leyand Mini - bought it for £100 when I was 18, what a piece of crap! I only kept it a few months thn moved it on to some other poor victim. Since then I've had a Morris Marina, that had a knackered gearbox and wouldnt select reverse, a VW Golf with a leaky sunroof, a Citroen ZX, a Nissan Primera, a Ford Mondeo estate, a Ford Focus Estate and now my Kia Shuma

·
Registered
2 Posts
My first car was a 1990 Chevrolet Corsica. I fought for that car! I was supposed to get a Geo Metro, but I quickly put a stop to that. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
My first car was a 1968 Chevy Impala 4 door. It was rust with a couple of spots of the ugliest green paint. The back seat was HUGE though.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Learnt to drive in a Nissan Micra, YUCK!!!!

then a diesel VW polo, which was better...

Then was car Sharing with my mum, Citroen Saxo 1.0.. which is a nice lil nippy car when you rag it :blush:

and my first proper car i actually own is my lovely lovely 1.5 Shuma SX 1999... haven't even been near it yet, but 2 weeks time i'll be back from uni... Mum says its nippier than her saxo so i'm happy with that! and looks amazing from the photos my Dad took..

1 - 20 of 184 Posts