Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, im looking into getting a 2011 sorento EX, AWD V6 loaded with 130.000km (80.000miles). I test drove it today and LOVED it. Its a certified pre owned with good service history.

I want to know what to look for before buying it. Is there anything i need to be aware? Any common issues? I did some research and found some issues like bad transmission, but that seemed to be specific to that one car instead of a common issue. Is it a reliable car? Is there any known problem or big maintenance i need to make sure that was done around the 100.000k mark? Timing belt?

Thanks in advance!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Hi, im looking into getting a 2011 sorento EX, AWD V6 loaded with 130.000km (80.000miles). I test drove it today and LOVED it. Its a certified pre owned with good service history.

I want to know what to look for before buying it. Is there anything i need to be aware? Any common issues? I did some research and found some issues like bad transmission, but that seemed to be specific to that one car instead of a common issue. Is it a reliable car? Is there any known problem or big maintenance i need to make sure that was done around the 100.000k mark? Timing belt?

Thanks in advance!!
I have a 2012 EX-V6 with 256,000 plus KM... most reliable car I have owned. I assume the 2011 is similar in quality.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts