Kia Forum banner

What size rims do you currently have your ride?

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
ahfrederick said:
Just curious as to what size most of you have your ride.
What was the OEM size that came with the car when you bought it, and how large did you go??? +1, +2, +3, etc. And what type of aftermarket rims did you purchase to make your car, that much more aggressive/stylish??? Other information that can be added is how much you spent on the rims and where you bought them... Let us know! :thumbsup:
This guy has been spamming a lot of other forums with the same lame question.

Don't feed the turkey..........

·
Registered
185 Posts
gee6 said:
Considering who asked the question and when it was asked (before you were around Damkia) I think I know who the turkey is.
Looking at the date of the original post (6/05) it would be about right. Several 4WD forums (pirate, outerlimits4x4, 4x4Wire) got spammed at about the same time (all have looooong since deleted the posts). Word got around....

You are right, I don't hang around ricer forums, but I do help ppl here who have issues with their vehicles (Kia Sportage), and have done so for several yrs on other forums.

BTW, what makes the "who" in "Considering who asked the question", so important? Seems more like a serial spammer to me, if they are the same person that is responsible for all the other attempts at the same question on other sites.

I think I was first around as "GaryInOz", but lost the password/email address (moved ISP and houses). Easier to rejoin as what I have as the numberplare on my Sportage, "DamKia".

·
Registered
1 Posts
I didn't know where to put this question so I will ask it here. Anyone know if any 15" rims will fit a 06' spec5. I just want some cheap steel rims for winter and its alot easier to find tires for 15s. Thank you

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm running 17" x 7.5" BSA rims on my '02 Rio. The tires are Kuhmo Ecsta 711 size 205/40. It's close but they don't rub. The original size were 14" rims. I can't remember the original tire size.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #47 (Edited)
Damkia said:
Looking at the date of the original post (6/05) it would be about right. Several 4WD forums (pirate, outerlimits4x4, 4x4Wire) got spammed at about the same time (all have looooong since deleted the posts). Word got around....

You are right, I don't hang around ricer forums, but I do help ppl here who have issues with their vehicles (Kia Sportage), and have done so for several yrs on other forums.

BTW, what makes the "who" in "Considering who asked the question", so important? Seems more like a serial spammer to me, if they are the same person that is responsible for all the other attempts at the same question on other sites.

I think I was first around as "GaryInOz", but lost the password/email address (moved ISP and houses). Easier to rejoin as what I have as the numberplare on my Sportage, "DamKia".
So wait a minute (since I didn't see this part of the thread til now) what are you trying to say? That I am a spammer? First of all, you better get your facts straight, it's a pretty common question. I was curious about it. But then again I don't really have to answer to YOU now do I? Remember this, I've been a moderater since 2005 and I've done nothing less than serve this forum to be the best of my knowlege and for someone like you to come in here and accuse me of spamming is not only uncalled for, but down right disrespectful. Especially since you say that you were on the forum under another name.

Now on another note, it's kool that you own a kia and all... and the fact that you help others with their problems will gain you respect from other members on this forum. So kudos to you on that. But to call this a "Ricer" forum is down right disrespectful as well, so again, keep the name calling in check.

Now with those two things aside, I am glad that you're on the forum and that you help others. So I give you props.

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
02 Rio Racer said:
I'm running 17" x 7.5" BSA rims on my '02 Rio. The tires are Kuhmo Ecsta 711 size 205/40. It's close but they don't rub. The original size were 14" rims. I can't remember the original tire size.
Awesome, the rio looks great!

·
Registered
83 Posts
goin to the rim shop in 3 wks to tryn and get some 20s that'll tuck under the sportage fenders!! cant wait for the 245/35/20s

·
Registered
6 Posts
My 02 Spectra came with 14" wheels with 195/60-14's. Somewhere along the line somebody put on a set of American Eagle alloys, still in the 14" flavor. They were lookin kinda rough, so I painted 'em black using a can of spray on bedliner. They look lots better in my opinion.

·
Banned
79 Posts
Right now I've got the stock 16" alloys that the Rondo came with, but once it warms up, and there is no more salt on the roads, I'll be putting on some pretty sweet 20" wheels I picked up recently. I've always wanted to say that I'm 'Rollin' on Dubs' lol!!! It won't be long now ... Can't wait!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
does anyone know if i could put my dodge grand caravan se 2008 winter tires and rims on my kia forte 2014
dodge are bolt pattern5 lug 114.3mm high positive offset and i found that kia forte are the same but the tires are different.the dodge are 225-45-16 and the kia are 215-45-17. if the rims are the same could i just switch the twheels out or would the dodge be to big?

·
Registered
255 Posts
18" KMC Dime Black wheels with the factory tires that came with the 2014 Sorento.

Would love to throw 20's or 22's on it, but I don't want to ruin the ride with lower profile tires, like 35 or 40 sidewalls.

Attachments

41 - 60 of 64 Posts