Kia Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Black Kia Rio5 SX w/ Nav, 2005 Honda Odyssey EX
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Funny story. A couple of nights ago I'm driving on the highway and I notice this car passing me on the left and immediately slows down just in my blind spot. It then proceeds to move slightly ahead of me. I see this woman pressed against the window trying to figure out what kind of car I'm driving. Because my windows are tinted I guess she did not see me looking at her.

Today, I get another car loaded with a bunch of guys. Same scenario, but this time, they slow down and ask me to roll down my window. They ask, "what make?" I say, "Kia." The guy turns to his buddy, who's driving, and says "Booyah!"

I guess all the mods I've made to my car have made it not easily recognizable unless you know what the new Rio5 looks like... :D

·
Registered
2012 Black Kia Rio5 SX w/ Nav, 2005 Honda Odyssey EX
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess the de-badging and emblem change would be the ones. I also put a shark fin. I don't think the mags would make a difference. Now, if you look at the back of the car you can't tell the make.

·
Registered
2012 Rio5 EX
18 Posts
I have similar mods. Some passerby did a double take at my car while i was in a restaurant, then proceeded to do a whole walkaround. I loved it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts