Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Cee'd 5 door
101 Posts
Name

I put one of those antenna toppers from Jack-in-the-box on the antenna of my Cee'd. At first my wife didnt like it, said no one over here does that on their cars. My replay was that is a great reason to do it then! Anyway she likes it now since she has a difficult time picking our car out sometimes. The other day I told her that because of the antenna ball that I was naming the car "Jack". May keep it or change it latter if I think of something better.

·
Registered
2014 Sportage SX Luxury Inferno Red
122 Posts
I named my white 2013 SX 'Alice' as in Wonderland. Though notably, it is not a white VW Rabbit. ;)

·
Registered
2013 Soul+ Shadow, 1970 Opel GT 1.9 CIH 4M
142 Posts
I named mine after my last girlfriend "Easy" ;)

·
Registered
'13 Rio5 LX Manual, '15 ZX14R, Honda VFR800, Ducati 748, '87 Buick Grand National, '13 Subaru BRZ
101 Posts
My daughter named my car "River"

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio LX (auto)
47 Posts
Mine is named Halcyon cause when im driving I feel at peace blasting music :D

·
Registered
2013 Rio SX Hatchback
417 Posts
I've never named any car I've ever had.

·
Registered
2012 Rio EX Sedan UVO Auto/Tanzanite blue/tinted windows/Vent visors
313 Posts
I always design my car by "My Rio" which translated in French gives "Ma Rio" and in turn, contracted, gives "'Mario". So I call my car Mario. The fun of bilingualism. :cool:

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio SLS
95 Posts
Mouse......because the first time my mum saw the car side on, she decided it looked like a computer mouse :lol:

·
Premium Member
2012 Rio5 SX Navi and 2008 Sorento LX
36 Posts
I always design my car by "My Rio" which translated in French gives "Ma Rio" and in turn, contracted, gives "'Mario". So I call my car Mario. The fun of bilingualism. :cool:
lol, good one

I don't know why, but we don't give a ne to our car anymore

·
Registered
'13 Rio5 LX Manual, '15 ZX14R, Honda VFR800, Ducati 748, '87 Buick Grand National, '13 Subaru BRZ
101 Posts
After River Tam or River Song, one hopes :D
I thought that it was for River Tam, but I couldn't figure out what the connection was. When I asked, I had a real "DUH" moment...

She said "Dad... Rio is the spanish word for river - Kia named your car River"

·
Registered
2013 Kia Rio5 EX
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I thought that it was for River Tam, but I couldn't figure out what the connection was. When I asked, I had a real "DUH" moment...

She said "Dad... Rio is the spanish word for river - Kia named your car River"
Hmm...

or

I select option 2 ^_^:lol:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts