Kia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody. I have a 1996 Kia, that I use for work. I run the miles up on it as I travel alot. As it is, I have some mechanical problems with it, and in the middle of repairs.

There is this part, that I can not find what it's called. It is a very small hose that has a hard insert, that connects to a metal stem on the topside of the valve cover, behind the oil filler cap. I'm thinking it is the pvc and connector? But I can not find a photo of it for description anywhere. I have the shop manual for the kia, but it doesn't define it either.

This piece is broken, so that it will not connect to the stem any longer. As a result, my Kia is running rough and sounds like crap. Think it may be part of the vacumn also.

Any help would be appreciated. You can email me direct at [email protected]

Thanks.

Mic

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks AxeMan,

I thought I was right. But wanted to make sure. The parts for this SUV are fairly expensive. Shhot the pvc alone is 30.00. LOL... Just wanted to be certain.

Thanks again

Mic

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.