Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello ! ...i was asking about the price of the picanto..in both uk and us..coz i see its much cheaper here in egypt !!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
You didnt ask for it but I'll tell you what the price is here in Denmark for comparison.

The 1.1 engine with manual transmission: 19733 USD
The 1.1 engine with automatic transmission: 22954 USD
The 1.0 engine with manual transmission: 17986 USD
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Hi there,

kthunoe,

The 1.1 engine with manual transmission: 19733 USD ???
The 1.1 engine with automatic transmission: 22954 USD ???
The 1.0 engine with manual transmission: 17986 USD ???

I got my EX 1.1 m/t two months ago in Turkey and for USD 14000 altough it's fully loaded, you can buy a lower version for USD 12500.

You can buy a full cerato for 19733 USD...

CU
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
129 Posts
Originally posted by PicantoTR@Nov 4 2004, 04:12 PM
Hi there,

kthunoe,

The 1.1 engine with manual transmission: 19733 USD ???
The 1.1 engine with automatic transmission: 22954 USD ???
The 1.0 engine with manual transmission: 17986 USD ???

I got my EX 1.1 m/t two months ago in Turkey and for USD 14000 altough it's fully loaded, you can buy a lower version for USD 12500.

You can buy a full cerato for 19733 USD...

CU
Merhaba :)

What can I say... Prices here in Denmark are insane. We are paying a lot in taxes for our stuff here :( But the calculations I made are fine... Wish they werent :D

/Kasper
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
56 Posts
Merhaba kthunoe, thanks for Turkish...

You can't believe the taxes in Turkey, in different names, we pay about %60 of cars custom value for under 1600 cc, and %65 for 1600-2000, %80 for over 2000 cc.

Think, you have your Picanto for 14000 USD, and you paid 8400 to government...

CU
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
base price of picanto here in the philippines

M/T - 325,000 pesos or USD 5,773.00 (@ 56.30 PHP / 1.00 USD)
A/T - 375,000 pesos or USD 6,661.00 (@ 56.30 PHP / 1.00 USD)

but the features are very different from the one released in EU and some Asian countries. Features are as follows: power steering, w/ A/C, radio cassette with AM/FM tuner (2 speakers at front), steel rims with hub caps and only the front wheel has disc brakes.

not sure if they're going to release the euro version here (keeping my fingers crossed that they'll release it soon)
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
the picture that I've attached in my previous post is the 2nd batch of picantos bveing released just last week here. bumpers are not color-keyed, black already.

probably, aside from the missing features, the tax incentive by our Trade and Industry Department had contributed to the lesser price. our government is giving incentives to car manufacturers who are going to release cars with 1000cc (or less) diplacement, less gas consumption and emission is the logic behind this program :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
112 Posts
Originally posted by prostaff61@Nov 22 2004, 02:51 PM
the picture that I've attached in my previous post is the 2nd batch of picantos bveing released just last week here. bumpers are not color-keyed, black already.

probably, aside from the missing features, the tax incentive by our Trade and Industry Department had contributed to the lesser price. our government is giving incentives to car manufacturers who are going to release cars with 1000cc (or less) diplacement, less gas consumption and emission is the logic behind this program :D
I have the same car with black bumpers in Scarlet Red. It's awesome. I opted not thave the other stuff color-keyed at all. I'm proud of my Picanto.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5 Posts
Originally posted by jgotangco@Nov 22 2004, 03:53 PM
I have the same car with black bumpers in Scarlet Red. It's awesome. I opted not thave the other stuff color-keyed at all. I'm proud of my Picanto.

same here jgotangco, i like the 2-toned effect
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
16 Posts
really guys, its only 325,000? so that means i got ripped off by my dealer mine is color-keyed bumpers and d usual features but it cost 350,000. i'l get the unit by next week and it was a 2 month wait. reservation made was 25,000.
what should i do? am from cebu
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
47 Posts
i think we bought our color keyed red picanto at 350,000 too.

it was the initial price set by kia philippines.

i saw 1 picanto in calamba laguna, color white with black bumpers. it really looks like a toy car. :D
 

·
Registered
Kia Picanto, Nissan Patrol, Renault Laguna
Joined
·
26 Posts
I don't know in dollars. In Spain My Picanto EX "pack" whith all the extras cost 10.000 €. The base model (1.0) cost about 7500 €. The insurance with full coverture 900 €

CU
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
In the UK Its as follows

Picanto 1.0 Gs £5495 + £250 Metallic Paint
Picanto 1.1 Lx £6245 + £250 Metallic Paint
Picanto 1.1 Lx Auto £6995 + £250 Metallic Paint
Picanto 1.1 SE ££6995 + £250 Metallic Paint
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Originally posted by PicantoTR@Nov 5 2004, 11:58 PM
Merhaba kthunoe, thanks for Turkish...

You can't believe the taxes in Turkey, in different names, we pay about %60 of cars custom value for under 1600 cc, and %65 for 1600-2000, %80 for over 2000 cc.

Think, you have your Picanto for 14000 USD, and you paid 8400 to government...

CU

Hi there!!! I just want to join the queue. Here in Malaysia we have only one model Picanto EX which costs RM46,000 (USD 12,105) without insurance. We pay separately for insurance about RM1,200(USD315) How is it? But we have to wait for more than 6 months. Cheers
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
So, I add price in Poland too...

I bought full equipped version (EX, 1.1 aut.) for 41800 PLZ which is about 10200 €.

but...

The "full" in Kia Poland means that I have manual mirrors and haven't got radio.

The basic version costs 29900 PLZ - about 7270 €.
 

·
Registered
2004 Kia Picanto
Joined
·
10 Posts
Originally posted by PicantoTR@Nov 5 2004, 04:58 PM
Think, you have your Picanto for 14000 USD, and you paid 8400 to government...
Well.. In Denmark the tax is 180% And then you add 25% VAT..

Unbelievable, ehh ? :blink:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3 Posts
HEY IS THAT THE SAME PRICE AS OF TODAY? I'M JUST WONDERING IF IT STILL THE SAME..DO YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING TO ITS FINANCING DETAILS? HOW ABOUT THE BEST DEALER TO CHOOSE IN BUYING PICANTO HERE IN THE PHILS? THANKS! - YNSKY2001
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top