Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Rio EX Sedan UVO Auto/Tanzanite blue/tinted windows/Vent visors
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I took notice tonight that after a fill up, I reset everything from AVG time on to AVG L/100. Should I keep the AVG L/100 (or MPG for that matter) with the then numbers after the fill up? What info do you rester after the visit to the pump.

·
Registered
2012 Rio SLi 'Latte' 6AT 1.6GDi
126 Posts
Hi, I took notice tonight that after a fill up, I reset everything from AVG time on to AVG L/100. Should I keep the AVG L/100 (or MPG for that matter) with the then numbers after the fill up? What info do you rester after the visit to the pump.
I reset everything but I'm not sure about the average time as the time thing gets reset automatically after an extended period of time with the car off (about 6 hours or so). Also I found that the trip computer does an auto reset of my avg L/100k, I'm not sure if its voodoo though...

·
Registered
2016 Soul SX - Caribbean Blue
8,515 Posts
you don't have to do anything after a fill up, the AVERAGE will automatically reset (as soon as you pull away from the pump) and the rest is your choice but not a requirement.

·
Registered
2012 Black Kia Rio5 SX w/ Nav, 2005 Honda Odyssey EX
190 Posts
I reset nothing. I used to look at how much mileage I get but now I just look at the mileage before fill-up.

·
Registered
Rio 5dr SX Electric Blue
144 Posts
I reset the mileage counter since nothing else means anything... especially the average mileage counter because that is completely useless and a waste of valuable space.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts