Kia Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guyss!! I'll be booking for the new cerato sedan this sunday and would like you to give some ideas on appealing colours for my future ride. I've seen so many colours but still unable to decide one yet. My preferences at this moment will be white but I'm wondering whether will it suits the car if I wanna install bodykits later.

Do anyone have any ideas?? And if possible pls info me more abt this car. As it is my vvv first time driving... thanks!! :57:

·
Registered
2005 Kia Spectra
34 Posts
I would go with red or black or silver. They have a really nice blue here in the states called spark blue that looks great.

Sisu61

·
Registered
94 Posts
I love the look of black, which is what I bought about 6 weeks ago now. I thought the spark blue looked kinda cheezy personally, but to each his own. Black, white, red and dark blue never go out of style. Five years from now, do you think the color will look good? It makes a huge difference in resale value.

Devin

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think white looks great on cerato cos it make the car look bigger. Probably you wanna ask yr sales agent what colour is available in stock now if you wanna have the car early. Some colour like the popular black and grey might be out of stock when u do the booking and the waiting time can be like 3 months. I got myself the ice blue cos it is available immediately althought my first choice was the red. Have yrself 3 choice of color and get the sales agent to check it out for you. Actually most color look great on the cerato.

·
Registered
2005 Kia Spectra
183 Posts
I'm partial to the Sand Beige (gold). It has a richer appearance, and GREAT metalflake in it. My dealer had a dual-tone (straw and dark brown) hand painted set of pin stripes put on it, and they look like they're from the factory. One stripe is thinner than the other, and they look really good together.

Sand Beige (like all of the lighter colors) also shows off the the body lines very nicely too.

For an example, see mine at: http://spectraman.freeservers.com

-SM

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Guyss!! Thks for ur generous replies. I've already booked for the black ones and all I can say is that I'm vv satisfied wz it. My opinion is I think black suits if I wanna install bodykits later.Kinda sporty huh?? Wat do u tink?? Juz for info, I just booked the premium edition. Ebony black, manual. Nevertheless, red, white and silver are nice but black suits me better. :D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ahh, you've come to the dark side..... I love my black too! It is a very sporty looking car, and you'll get lots of people whipping their heads around to see what it is you're driving... especially the Civic and Corolla drivers.... :)

I can't figure out European dealerships. Everyone says they have to wait for their vehicle to arrive - do your dealerships not have any inventory? I had my pick of about 20 different Spectra5 cars in all different colors and trim levels here. Of course, because I wanted the fully loaded model but with a manual transaxle instead of automatic, I had to wait 2 days for it to arrive. But most people here drive off with a car the day they buy it. I guess just different ways of doing business. :)

Devin

·
Registered
2005 Kia Cerato
15 Posts
[attachmentid=646]Yes good choice on the Black. once you go black you never look back
:clap:
I love my black Cerato it looks so good with a good set of wheels and lowered.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts