Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2014 Sorento EX
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This should be a simple matter, but it is frustrating the heck out of me. Got my new Sorento...I go to preset the Sirius stations. The Pre-Set #1 came from the factory set at Sirius station #26. I want #7. I turn it on..26 is playing...I tune it to 7...now 7 is playing...I hit preset to make station 7 the 1st preset (as per the instructions)...and it goes back to 26.

I would appreciate any help...Thanx

·
Registered
2014 Kia Sorento SX- mine, 2012 Hyundai Azera- Mom's
79 Posts
Hold down on the location you want it to be. So for instance, manually tune it to station 7. If you want it as the first preset location, press and hold in the first "box" until you hear a beep. That should do it.

·
Registered
2014 Sorento EX
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hold down on the location you want it to be. So for instance, manually tune it to station 7. If you want it as the first preset location, press and hold in the first "box" until you hear a beep. That should do it.
Thanks...I guess I have to smarter than the radio...maybe that was the problem!!!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Apparently you have to be smarter than most radios, cause the vast majority of them require pressing and holding the preset button you want to program to the current station.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts