Kia Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Kia Optima SX, 2014 Kia Cadenza
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Karbon Koncepts' New Website

We wanted to stop by and introduce ourselves. While we primarily focus on the Optima and Sonata family, we work with a lot of our suppliers to bring as many products to you guys as possible. I'm here to get to learn some of your most favorite parts, items that you install frequently, and overall, how we can better support you guys.

We have a handful of parts available on our website for the Rio, but expect that to grow soon as we begin to take notes.

In the meantime, I hope you'll all enjoy our new and improved website and shoot us over any questions that you might have!!!

Sincerely,

Will​

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
Tanz. Blue 2012 Rio Sedan,Al White 2013 Toyota PriusV
384 Posts
There probably is something in Korea but having a hard time translating with vendors iunno.

Just I think most people would be willing to invest into a strut bar, its fairly cheap and a great add-on and easy to install

·
Registered
109 Posts
There probably is something in Korea but having a hard time translating with vendors iunno.
I found one on ebay a while back that claims to fit the 4 and 5-door. Being skeptical, I asked them to send a picture of one installed and they simply replied "sorry we don't have any".

Found another one, but it involves cutting plastic pieces and whatnot by the strut tower so no to that either..

·
Registered
kia rio sedan
102 Posts
the 1.4 and 1.6 use the same bar? cause i got the 1.4 gasoline and i dont see where it put the bar

·
Registered
NA V, K3
259 Posts
I found one on ebay a while back that claims to fit the 4 and 5-door. Being skeptical, I asked them to send a picture of one installed and they simply replied "sorry we don't have any".
Most likely because when they get an order, then they order from the manufacturer. Businesses in Korea that sell overseas don't keep stock on hand unless they're the ones who actually make the product.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Ah my bad. What would a strut bar do for this car, I have been in faster cars without bars and it seems like they would greatly benefit from one but this car is slow it would be more of a looks thing not so much performance. Carbon fiber mirror caps would be cool or a engine cover

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ah my bad. What would a strut bar do for this car, I have been in faster cars without bars and it seems like they would greatly benefit from one but this car is slow it would be more of a looks thing not so much performance. Carbon fiber mirror caps would be cool or a engine cover
A strut bar always helps chassis rigidity. How much is a matter of the chassis. As for Carbon Fiber. I can much rather agree with that!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts