Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got the vent visors and have the front installed. The back ones have clips which have to be installed and the included instructions are vague as to how they are put in the channel. Has anyone done an install that could shed some light on how to do this.

·
Registered
White 2012 SX AWD
760 Posts
Please take a picture of the rear ones and post it.

I'm not familiar with the clips and would be interested. I believe they previously did not come with clips and only used double sided tape which did not work the best.

They should have come with instructions. If not, you should email them for the instructions. Please post a PDF or an image of the instructions, if possible.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2012 Kia Sorento SX 1993 Sedan DeVille 1993 Ext Cab Silverado 1971 Malibu 1975 FMC Motor Coach
72 Posts
I contacted WT about the clips and received this;

I am going to send out extra 3m adhesive for extra support inside the window channel. We do not offer a clip for this model, so I would not be able to send out a clip. When you reinstall the side window deflector please make sure to clean it off before reinstalling it. The 3m will be sent in the mail so you should receive it within a week. If you have any questions please feel free to call or email us back.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts