Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since we've had our Borrego my only complaint has been the weatherstripping. It just falls right off the door frame, especially in hot weather. I'm not sure why it won't stay up. Anyway, we bought our Borrego CPO so it carries the balance of the factory warranty, of which, the bumper to bumper was supposed to be 5 years/60,000 miles. I don't have the paperwork in front of me (it's at home), but I'm almost 100% certain it's 60,000 miles. Our Borrego has just over 50K on it and I just got off the phone with the service manager at the local dealer and they were trying to tell me that the bumper to bumper is only 50,000 miles (how convenient). Can a tech ring in on this? I'm happy to bring in the paperwork to show them, but part of me wonders if it's worth working with a dealer who is going to hassle me from the getgo on how long the warranty is in effect.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Weatherstripping

I've had the same problems. They fixed mine by pulling up a plastic piece along the floorboard and pulling it tight. They told me that there was not an adhesive or anything that kept it on, pressure alone. Terrible situation. It continues to happen all the time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts