Kia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friends dad bought a brand new Kia rio in July, and since then has had it for a total of 3 weeks. The rest of the time has been spent in a courtesy car whilst the garage try to fix the problem.

Basically, if it rains, water seems to be collecting on the sills, so that when you open any door, the water gushes out over your feet. The garage have spent a lot of time on this, and still have not fixed it. They are not prepared to replace the car either

They've now told my friend's Dad that all the Rios do this. They had a Rio courtesy car which didn't, and we just want to find out does anyone else have this problem?

I've never known any car which is designed to wet your fett every time you open the door! Surely if it was designed like this, it should have been pointed out before they chose that car! :unsure:

·
Registered
57 Posts
All the rios are not like this. If they were, why would the garage have spent so much time trying to fix, then all the sudden say they are all like that. I have 2 Rios and neither of them do it. 2 of my buddies have rios and they have never done that. The dealer is lying to your friend's dad.

Matt

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.