Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cam belt went over Christmas on my Shuma. Dont know if I am still in Warranty, A 3 year UK warranty with the car. Manufactured 2001, first registeredMarch 2002. The fan belt may well have blown the engine. Am I covered and are Kia good for their Warranty, anyone know?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Originally posted by straners@Dec 28 2004, 02:27 AM
My cam belt went over Christmas on my Shuma. Dont know if I am still in Warranty, A 3 year UK warranty with the car. Manufactured 2001, first registeredMarch 2002. The fan belt may well have blown the engine. Am I covered and are Kia good for their Warranty, anyone know?
my and my daugther timing belts broke after 60,000 and was covered under warranty all the damage done to the engines. to bad the kia engines aren't any good

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts
Originally posted by wtetersr@Jan 2 2005, 11:03 PM
my and my daugther timing belts broke after 60,000 and was covered under warranty all the damage done to the engines. to bad the kia engines aren't any good
kia engines are not the only ones to run off this same belt system dont belive looky here

link!!!!!

so it isnt kia that sucks its whomever came up with this method!!!!

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
37 Posts
Whoever covered your timing belt after 60k liked you, There a maintence item the minute your car hits 60,000 miles and any damage caused by there failure is at your fault. However most dealers will try to get them covered cause its good money for them from kia.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts