Kia Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know how long the wait is for a picanto in Bristol,England?

Other people in other countries waiting months.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wellcome on board,

I had to wait for one month app. to have my deserved color and acc. We have an unlucky friend from denmark, i think he'll be able to but the second version of Picanto...

CU

·
Registered
62 Posts
in the uk it should be only a few weeks for any colour, back when i wanted mine it was 3 weeks, but they had mine in anyway, so it was a day or 2 for it to be ready.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I waited a week for mine in mid September for a black SE.

Although I think Kia are only releasing 6000 Picanto's in Britain this year, next year they plan to release 10000 I think.

Cheers
PicantoSE

·
Registered
56 Posts
Morning British Friends,

Can you inform me how British see Kias, in Turkey Kia can't have the success it deserves i think. İt's one of the least selling cars and looses a lot at second hand.

CU

·
Registered
129 Posts
Originally posted by PicantoTR@Nov 10 2004, 04:12 PM
Wellcome on board,

I had to wait for one month app. to have my deserved color and acc. We have an unlucky friend from denmark, i think he'll be able to but the second version of Picanto...

CU
If its me you're referring to then yeah... we have 5-8 months delivery here in DK :(

@darren: As far as I've been reading you brits can have the car within a short period of time.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi Ktnuoe,

unfortunately yes, we're the lucky ones having fun earlier than you. :) But be sure i can let you drive my car if you have a trip to Turkey...

Should Denmark wait only Picanto or the other models also???

CU

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I should find out tomorrow when i place my order, not that long i hope.

The sales assistant could not give me a waiting time untill friday for some reason...

Cheers all

·
Registered
129 Posts
Originally posted by PicantoTR@Nov 11 2004, 12:09 PM
Hi Ktnuoe,

unfortunately yes, we're the lucky ones having fun earlier than you. :) But be sure i can let you drive my car if you have a trip to Turkey...

Should Denmark wait only Picanto or the other models also???

CU
Don't promise too much. My soon-to-be-wife is from Turkiye... So you never know when I'll drop by :D

Right now I think Kia has problems delivering all their cars. I wrote the dealer at which I ordered my car for some updates... He hasnt replied yet. I JUST WANT MY CAR :angry:

/Kasper

·
Registered
129 Posts
Originally posted by darrenwallis@Nov 11 2004, 02:56 PM
I should find out tomorrow when i place my order, not that long i hope.

The sales assistant could not give me a waiting time untill friday for some reason...
Cheers all
Best of luck with it mate!

Cross your fingers for a miracle to happen so I dont have to wait until February till I get mine...

/Kasper

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thats a long wait......never mind at least you will have christmas and new year to keep the wait off your mind.

They say best things come to those who wait...let's see.. :lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi,

Maybe you can wish Santa to throw it from the chimney !!!

By the way : Your soon-wife-to-be is Turkish?

It's so nice to hear that. Ask her, if she is enough of age. In the past, people were used many simple things like telephone lines, new cars, etc for years, may be she can calm you down....

CU

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
KIA in the UK market, has traditionally held a value for money brand label.
This year so far, sales are up 78% on last year..
Some models are showing very strong residuals, the Sedona and Sorento in particular, KIA UK will be a very large market player, they now have a very strong range, with the immient arrival of the Sportage to help things along..

and next year see's a new Rio, new magentis, and possibly a 2 seat sports car vey late 05/early 2006.. the sednoa gets replaced in 2006 also.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Originally posted by Murphwiz@Nov 12 2004, 12:53 AM
KIA in the UK market, has traditionally held a value for money brand label.
This year so far, sales are up 78% on last year..
Some models are showing very strong residuals, the Sedona and Sorento in particular, KIA UK will be a very large market player, they now have a very strong range, with the immient arrival of the Sportage to help things along..

and next year see's a new Rio, new magentis, and possibly a 2 seat sports car vey late 05/early 2006.. the sednoa gets replaced in 2006 also.
GO KIA B)

·
Registered
1,036 Posts
We got some Picanto's in stock if anyones desperate ;)
I think a ship has just been offloaded for the UK market... so more cars arriving now!

1 - 20 of 83 Posts