Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2011 KIA Sportage SX
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thanks for checking my listing. You are looking at one of the hottest wheels in the market right now wrapped in the best and most sought after High performance tire in the market The VMR 710 wheels and the Michelins PS2 are one of the best wheel and tire combination that money can buy today. This combination would cost your over $2200 from Tire rack or VMR directly not including shipping or tax. . Save money and grab this deal while it lasts. All four wheels are 19 X 8.5 35MM offset. The bolt pattern is 5 X 114.3 and the Bore size is 73.1MM. The Michelin PS2's are 235 35 19's with about 80% Tread left. These wheels will fit Lexus, Infinity, Hyundai, KIA, Acura, Toyota, Honda and even Ford Mustang with the 5 X 114.3 bolt pattern, Please note that you can also mount these wheels one 5x112 cars like Audi, VW, and Mercedes benz using wobble bolts. but please do your homework before you buy. The buyer is 100% responsible for making sure that this set up would fit their cars. As you can see in the pictures the wheels and the tires are super clean and in near brand new conditions . These wheels drove straight like an arrow with no vibration at all. The tires are grippy in dry and wet, comfortable and low noise. the best reviewed tire in the market. Wheels come as pictured with VMR center caps. 2 wheels have a small bit of rash you can see in the close up pics, really hard to notice unless you look very close and look for them. THESE WHEELS LOOK BRAND NEW!!!....no repairs or cracks or bends and are still balanced with all weights present. The outside and inside of these wheels is shiny and clean like a diamond. Again this set up goes for well over $2200-2400 after shipping, Do not miss out on this amazing deal for an amazing set of wheels and tires. I do not want to ship these wheels at this time because shipping could be up to $300. however I would gladly ship at the buyer expense. Please keep in mind that the shipping could easily reach $300. Good Luck and feel free to ask any questions. Wheels are located in Santa Monica California 90404 and ready for immediate pick up.
Will let go to a new owner for $1400 cash.

[URL=http://s208.photobucket.com/user/saabtuners/media/VMR%20and%20P

1 - 2 of 2 Posts