Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Kia soul
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
See my video of my Kia soul and all the problems I have had and my experience of Kia uk customer services.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Soul +
34 Posts
Sucks about all the issues. but it also sounds like you have some bad garages if they broke things while they had it

·
Registered
2K13 Forte SX Lux yada yada yada...
151 Posts
Well said; well put; and straight to the point!
I would like to congratulate you on an excellent idea on sending a direct message to the corporation and the world.

I too have a story that I have yet to put together regarding a catastrophic failure. Ironically, my story has nothing to do with my 2013 Kia. It has to do with Kia Corporate. The story is still developing, but I seriously hope the hamsters at Kia corporate are listening and reading for that matter! Should this post go viral, I'm almost sure it will catch the attention of more than just a few occasional forum readers here on the boards.

Advise:
DOCUMENT EVERYTHING
GET NAMES/ positions held

Good luck and please keep me/us posted.

·
Registered
2012 Kia Soul+, Kia Sportage SX FWD
472 Posts
Now I don't feel so bad about us in the USA not getting the turbodiesel. Sounds like a nightmare. And is the left hand drive steering column that weak? Yikes! Smells a little lemony....

·
Registered
Soul Plus 2012
49 Posts
Hi, I congratulate you for a well thought out way to get your message through. The problem in Australia and I assume it will be similar in other countries both Kia nor their distributors give a s*** . Kia Australia wont answer questions and the dealers have very little knowledge [so they keep telling me]. As much as I love the shape and the get up and go I am considering selling mine because if there is any mechanical problem or I have an accident, will there be parts available? Kia Souls are like hens teeth to find in Australia Kia Australia does not advertise them WHY stock problems or lack of interest?
PLEASE KEEP US INFORMED, WE NEED THE USA LEMON LAWS

1 - 5 of 5 Posts