Kia Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
The problem this dealer has with the "nothing seems wrong" argument is I JUST bought a brand new 2020 Explorer ST, which is also an AWD SUV and there's just no comparison in the ride. So, I keep telling them they either have to make it ride as smooth as my AWD vehicle, or it's coming back. They know.....

Check the Georgia lemon laws. In NC, it has to have 4 visits, or 20 days in the shop, then you have to notify KIA that you are preparing to take legal action, in writing, or email. Then they have 15 calendar days to fix the issue. We are now in the 15 days phase. I honestly am hoping they don't fix it at this point. How strange is that???? After replacing the parts they have replaced, you KNOW something else will pop up at some point.
Not strange, I totally get it. I have been 4 times at this point for this issue, not counting the trip to have new tires put on and a trip for a crack in my steering wheel two days after purchase. I don’t feel like I will feel confident with it even if they find a solution. No one should have this issue with a brand new vehicle.

·
Registered
Sorento SX AWD 2015
452 Posts
You should ask for a buy back, "Lack of Confidence in it" Get another one especially if the miles are LOW.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Update: They have replaced the transfer case, transmission, 4 tires(twice) and the vibration is still there. They say they no longer feel it, but it's absolutely there. Contacted Kia online several times and were jerked around until I started posting nasty posts on FB. They then decided to reach out and get information. We are now pulling together all the information needed to get them to buy this vehicle back. They're now stating that this is the way it's supposed to feel....the problem is like I've stated earlier, I have a brand new explorer which is AWD and an SUV, and it's smooth as glass. You can't piss down my back and tell me it's raining.....

21 - 23 of 23 Posts