Kia Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today was a very sad day for my Optima. late last night some bum decided he wanted to steal the empty PSP box in the back of my car, so he put a screwdriver through my drivers side window, he also decided that the wood grain plastic needed some work too.

TO ALL THE DEADBEAT BUMS OUT THERE GET A JOB AND LEAVE US HONEST HARDWORKING PEOPLE ALONE.

Next weekend my Optima will have am alarm fitted and hpefully a new window if they can find one (they dont stock it because its not a common car).

On the bright side due to my emense anger I top scored on Burnout Legends.

Angry Man :angry:

·
Registered
car
4,209 Posts
Sorry to hear someone broke into your car. Sometimes I feel that you just cant own anything anymore without someone messing it all up. Good luck with putting all of the pieces back together.

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Originally posted by Optima2004@Oct 2 2005, 06:04 AM
Well today was a very sad day for my Optima. late last night some bum decided he wanted to steal the empty PSP box in the back of my car, so he put a screwdriver through my drivers side window, he also decided that the wood grain plastic needed some work too.

TO ALL THE DEADBEAT BUMS OUT THERE GET A JOB AND LEAVE US HONEST HARDWORKING PEOPLE ALONE.

Next weekend my Optima will have am alarm fitted and hpefully a new window if they can find one (they dont stock it because its not a common car).

On the bright side due to my emense anger I top scored on Burnout Legends.
Angry Man :angry:
OUCH! Man that sux! Sorry you had to go through that.. but you DO have insurance right? or is that NOT cover in it? Not too sure.. newayz, not that I'm not on your side but you had that coming since you DID leave a POTENTIAL PSP in the back seat.. but again I'm with you on it! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2007 Optima, 2007 Sorento
716 Posts
To have a car stolen is like being molested in some remote way. It makes you angry and takes away a bit of yourself in the process. I feel for you. Hope you are able to find that window replacement soon.

I had my '02 Optima stolen last winter from within the service bay at a body shop. The shop left the keys on the console, alarm turned off, doors unlocked!!!! Two days later my belove Optima was found on the side of a major road out of gas. I had forgotten to fill up the day I dropped the car off at the shop so it ran out of gas only a few miles down the road. No scratches or damage to the outside of the car but inside some minor scratches and nasty reminders of the low lives who stole her. My insurance company took care of everything and I had all the parts with scratches replaced by my dealer with new ones. The shop is my friend for life. :) Btw, the police caught up with the 2 teen boys who went on a joy ride in my car. My Optima still looks showroom with only 12k on it. I consider myself very lucky.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i wonder if he is enjoying playing the PSP box... Maybe its not the actual PSP thats fun to play but the box. Does anyone know what games are out for the box?

YEAH the Police just called, they have found fingerprints in the car that dont belong to me, so hopefully they will get the bum

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Originally posted by Optima2004@Oct 2 2005, 05:14 PM
i wonder if he is enjoying playing the PSP box... Maybe its not the actual PSP thats fun to play but the box. Does anyone know what games are out for the box?

YEAH the Police just called, they have found fingerprints in the car that dont belong to me, so hopefully they will get the bum
LMAO, too funny.. hopefully they do find that bum! :thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts