Kia Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never would have believed it - the dealer pulled off some real magic and got me into a brand new 2005 Kia Spectra EX - Sand Beige exterior, so cool!

And the service people here in Medford, OR (Butler Kia) are terrific too. A few weeks ago my old ride died...I walked to Butler (in the rain and cold wind). They got me back on the road, no charge, and said if I ever wanted a new car, drop by the sales office. So I did. Can't beat that!

Tomorrow I have the one "missing" item installed - the cruise control. Such a deal - the dealer told me it would be less expensive to get it installed "aftermarket" and let me keep enough of my down payment to pay cash. Like I said - the guys are magicians here.

So now it's time to plan a road trip - get out to the freeway and go play :haha:

·
Registered
2004 Kia Optima
1,980 Posts
Hey buddy, congratz on the new buy. I too am a proud new owner of a Kia Optima LX. Just to give you a heads up.. and I know that you're excited to hit the road.. be careful. You should not take the car on a long trip for the first 3,000 miles. That's what I was taught, might be a myth.. dunno.. but just wanted to pass that along. NEWayz, congratz! and have fun! =D

·
Premium Member
2015 Buick Verano "Leather Group", 2015 Kia Optima Hybrid
6,127 Posts
Welcome to the site!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts