Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

My name is June and I am an independent Marketing Researcher who is currently working for Hyundai Mobis, a manufacturer of in-vehicle multimedia system for Hyundai / Kia Motors.

I and my colleagues are working on a paid research project on Car AV/Navigation systems in New Jersey / Chicago / Dallas and Los Angeles and are looking for those who have following Hyundai / Kia models to take part.

[Model] - Year of the model needs to be 2013 or over
// Hyundai
ACCENT
AZERA
ELANTRA GT , ELANTRA
SANTA FE SPORT (5-seater) , SANTA FE (6-7 seater)
SONATA
TUCSON
GENESIS COUPE
VELOSTER
GENESIS

//Kia
SEDONA
SORENTO
OPTIMA , OPTIMA HYBRID
SPORTAGE
CADENZA
FORTE
SOUL

Our major objective for this survey is to improve the current in-vehicle multimedia system and to optimize features/functions available on it.
So if you have anything to say regarding your multimedia system in your car, please come and let us hear your opinions! Your personal information and everything you mention will be kept strictly confidential

The project will take part on 13th - 17th of April in New Jersey, 20th - 23th of April in Chicago, 27th - 30th of April in Dallas, and finally 4th - 7th of May in LA.

Currently there are 2 programs:
- Option 1: For 1 hour of survey we are offering $100
- Option 2: For 2 hours of survey we are offering $125 + $75 for completing a short web survey prior to taking part (or after the interview)

If interested, please contact us at [email protected] , stating your name, best contact number, and the brand/model/year of your vehicle.
And for more information on our company, please visit FuelYourWorld.com

Thank you very much for reading this thread, and hope to hear from you all soon...! (it will be much appreciated if you could spread this invitation to your friends or family members as well!)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
kville kia
Kia Forum
Kia Forums is a community dedicated to all Kia models. Come discuss the Kia Sorento, Rio, Sportage, Soul and more!
Full Forum Listing