Kia Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Niro Navi Edition 2020
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

In the "My trips" section, all trips are reported with one hour time difference.
For instance,if I drive from 07:00 to 07:15AM, the report indicates 08:00 to 08:15AM.
The time in my Niro is setup correctly (using GPS source) and the time on my Samsung Android phone is also correct.

Does anybody have the same problem ?
How to correct this ?

·
Registered
Kia Niro 2019
1 Posts
Hello,

In the "My trips" section, all trips are reported with one hour time difference.
For instance,if I drive from 07:00 to 07:15AM, the report indicates 08:00 to 08:15AM.
The time in my Niro is setup correctly (using GPS source) and the time on my Samsung Android phone is also correct.

Does anybody have the same problem ?
How to correct this ?
I have the same issue. Would also like to know how to show mph instead of kmh.

·
Registered
2014 Kia Sorento SX V6 AWD
35 Posts
Your Uvo clock is set in the set up screen for Clock. Notice daylight savings, and time zones. The biggest thing is to SAVE any changes. I have driven across the US and have watched my UVO trip clock adjust along with my phone as we passed through time zones.
I did update my UVO. Software in Oct. along with Maps ( not cheap).
If you have any issues try resetting Uvo head. My 2014 has a small hole upper right to push in with toothpick. Then make sure you go to set up screen and “Activate” UVO. After you may need to set up your Uvo clock etc.

·
Registered
Niro Navi Edition 2020
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Your Uvo clock is set in the set up screen for Clock. Notice daylight savings, and time zones. The biggest thing is to SAVE any changes. I have driven across the US and have watched my UVO trip clock adjust along with my phone as we passed through time zones.
I did update my UVO. Software in Oct. along with Maps ( not cheap).
If you have any issues try resetting Uvo head. My 2014 has a small hole upper right to push in with toothpick. Then make sure you go to set up screen and “Activate” UVO. After you may need to set up your Uvo clock etc.

Hi CremeStout,

Thanks a lot for your interesting contribution.
What do you mean by "UVO head" ?
As the clock settings of my navigation system is okay, as well as the one in my smartphone, I guess that
the clock that I have to adjust is the one which is built in the UVO modem. (i.e. the mobile device in which
a SIM card is plugged) But where is it located inside the car ?

Phil.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I have a Sorento 2014. Just above the map screen is a small hole. In the upper right corner of mine it looks like a pin hole. In the grey surround plastic shell. Push that in release and UVO reboots, then once it finished open set up , select the right screen, then “ Uvo activation”,

·
Registered
Niro Navi Edition 2020
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh I see. There is also such a pin hole reset mini-knob in the Niro. Aimed at resetting the whole navigaion and media system (not only the UVO modem). I'll give it a try tomorrow morning (it's 11:00 PM now in Belgium), and let you know the outcome :)

·
Registered
Niro Navi Edition 2020
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Aaarf ! It seems that there was a reset or a SW upgrade last night ! Because when I opened my UVO app on my phone this morning, I had to re-login with my e-mail and password, and after this ... magic ! all my trip dates and times were at the correct values ! (even the ones of last week have been corrected !
So I don't even need to try the "reset" pin.
Problem solved.
Have a nice day !

·
Registered
35 Posts
Interesting..... i have been having to log out and log back in before car updates as well, but did not put that as issue..... note i have to do that each time now where in the past i never logged out. Well we both learned something.. me i learned what ever they did to the app wa not helpful.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts