Kia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Sorento
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My UVO system stopped playing songs from jukebox and flash drive, radio worked normally. The owners manual had nothing in the troubleshooting section for this issue. I pulled one of the battery cables and waited about 30 minutes and the system worked normally. Has anybody else seen this problem?

·
Registered
2013 Sorento LX V6, '03 GSX-R600, '00 Nissan Maxima SE
150 Posts
While driving home Saturday, I had a total system failure. Nothing worked (radio, sirius, steering wheel control, back up camera, etc) as if the unit was turned off, but I could hear the radio faintly. I turned the vehicle off for a few seconds and then back on but still nothing. So we just continued home figuring I was taking it to the dealer Monday. A few hours later, it worked fine and haven't had any problems since. Not really sure what that was all about, but we'll see if it continues to happen. I haven't had any problems with it up until this past weekend, I've had the vehicle since June.

·
Registered
1 Posts
UVO - Kia -Jukebox and USB won't Play

I just discovered a simple fix to this. Press the reset button on on the front of the console. On my car, it was next to the tuner knob. My JUKEBOX and USB just stopped playing. I could tell it was reading the files, but no sound.

Determined to not waste time at the dealers, I went to the UVO website and found a set of instructions to press the reset button. Worked like a charm.

I hope this will prove useful to someone out there.

Peace

CarBabe46

·
Registered
1 Posts
I having a problem with my jukebox not reading MP3 files off the USB or the CD player. Can any body help. The jukebox said there is no files to read.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts