Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Rio SX Hatchback
417 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice that after disconnecting a phone call using bluetooth the UVO stays on the telephone screen rather than returning to the music screen. Do they all do this or is it just mine?

Also, I hate that I have to push the shuffle button EVERY time I restart the car or change back to Media setting. I wish it would remember the last settings and automatically shuffle unlil I turn shuffle off. Petty, I know.

·
Registered
2012 Rio EX Sedan UVO Auto/Tanzanite blue/tinted windows/Vent visors
313 Posts
UVO works the same here. I use phone, finish the call and the screen stays on Phone. You have to manually go back the previous setting. I think the UVO in the Rio is a cut down version of the one say in the Optima. Actually, I think it's no big deal cause it works flawlessly. Big deal is the very poor quality of the sound. One says human race is condemned to adapt...so let's adapt.:)

·
Registered
2012 Kia Rio 5dr EX
39 Posts
My UVO operates in the exact same manner and both drive me crazy as well! Very frustrating. Its the little things, but these are probably the worst 2 little issues I have with the car so far. Not enough to keep me unhappy, but its enough to make a bad day worse if you let it...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts