Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

I'm having trouble getting my Kia Niro PHEV to send me notifications when my battery is fully charged. I have the UVO eco app installed on my phone, I can access locking/unlocking doors, changing the climate, and viewing the current battery charge status. I have my profile updated with my email address and phone number in the Kia Owners portal with the UVO Notifications -> Remote Alerts -> Charge Start/Stop set to both Push Notifications and Email on.

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry for the bump, but does anyone know what could be wrong, or where I could go to for further help?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I figured out a workaround for anybody that stumbles across this issue in the future. After plugging in, you have to go to the UCO app or owners (dot) kia (dot) com and manually tell it to "Start" charging (even though it already is). I immediately get the "Started Charging" email notification and a few hours later got the "Charge Complete" notification

It's silly that you have to do this extra step, but if you don't want to be an ass and take up a charging spot when your car is done charging, it's what I had to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts