Kia Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok. so I used to own a KIA Forte and when I connected my Iphone with the cable I could shuffle, select the playlist and control it from the steering wheel.

with my new 2012 Sorento, the UVO limits you to what you can do.

A: you cannot shuffle your songs

B: you cannot select a playlist

C: name of song doesn't appear, instead previous song shows.

This clearly needs to be fixed. how can someone want to use this feature if they have very limited access.

You should be able to shuffle and select specific playlists from your device on Bluetooth.

There better be a software update coming very soon.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited by Moderator)
why us UVO Hard drive only 700mb?

ok. I really would like to know why the UVO in my KIA Sorento 2012 is so small? only 700mb. that is pretty small!

I have a lot more than that and It would be great if I could add at least 3x more for songs.

anyone have an explanation as to why it's only 700mb?

·
Registered
2011 Sorento LX 4cyl AWD 2012 Sorento EX V6
148 Posts
ok. I really would like to know why the UVO in my KIA Sorento 2012 is so small? only 700mb. that is pretty small!

I have a lot more than that and It would be great if I could add at least 3x more for songs.

anyone have an explanation as to why it's only 700mb?
The UVO 'hard drive' is actually 1 GB or approximately 1,000 MB, which I agree is very small. The small size was no doubt someone's idea to keep the cost as low as possible.

However there is a USB port and you can get a 4 GB, 8 GB, or 16 GB USB memory stick for $20 or less that would give you the extra capacity.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts