Kia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The following are useful Youtube videos I've found over time. Most are for the 2011-2013 Kia Sorento (XM) and some are more general and not specific to our Sorentos. Most are for the 3.5L V6 and some are for the 2.4L 4 cylinder. In addition, the 3.5L V6 used in our Sorentos has also been used in some Hyundai Santa Fe models as well as some Kia Sedona models and so some videos may be for those vehicles but still apply to our Sorentos.

I was trying to find videos for the following but either haven't found one or a video that I believe is suitable:
  • Cleaning the throttle body
  • Flushing/replacing coolant
  • Cleaning the mass air flow sensor
  • Replacing the radiator
This is the best formatting I could come up with. Couldn't figure out how to make all the tables have the same column widths other than putting this all in one table, which I didn't want to do.

The Youtube links don't display the video or images directly and you need to click on them. I did it this way as I didn't want to slow down or take up your bandwidth. If there are other suggestions, or a better way to do this, let me know.

Reminder: these are for info and for those do-it-yourselfers that need more info, like me. Some are more advanced than others and you should only attempt these if you know you can do it. Anything that happens is solely up to you :)

Changes, updates and other videos that are useful are welcome. Enjoy!

Oil Change, Air Filter and Cabin Filter Service
2011 Kia Sorento Oil Changewww.youtube.com/watch?v=s1qg-eR8o7A
How to change the oil in 2011 Kia Sorentowww.youtube.com/watch?v=DjuCzdyt3lc
Kia Sorento 3.5 V6 Oil and Filter Changewww.youtube.com/watch?v=5uAnx2i1XeY
How to Replace Cabin Air Filter Kia Sorentowww.youtube.com/watch?v=pECqfgZA9hY
How to change air filter - 2011 Kia Sorentowww.youtube.com/watch?v=nfOEkeFH1GE
Air Conditioning
2013 Kia Sorento 3.5L V6 Factory vs UAC A/C Compressor (VS18E)www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz6WlWlPtQQ
AC System 101 Diagnosis & Repairingwww.youtube.com/watch?v=6ZoSAtf_m90
How to Diagnose and Replace an A/C Compressor Coil, Clutch and Bearing on Your Carwww.youtube.com/watch?v=RFC5jMhUm4s
Brakes
2013 Kia Sorento Brake and Rotor Replacementwww.youtube.com/watch?v=vfoNyXWK42Y
How to Adjust Drum Parking Brake - Kia Sorentowww.youtube.com/watch?v=n3Y_kdkS8Ek
How to replace front brakes Sorento BL-NOT XMwww.youtube.com/watch?v=UcUu-Brh0-M
Rear Brakes and Rotors 2011 Kia Sorentowww.youtube.com/watch?v=XdP9g2tUDrI
Releasing safety brake to Change Rear Disc pads/rotors (quick)!www.youtube.com/watch?v=suD4zGbRJSU
ABS Speed Sensors and Wheel Hub Assemblies
2011 KIA Sorento V6 FWD Rear Wheel Speed Sensorwww.youtube.com/watch?v=rrMLeJmpN4c
Rear wheel bearing hub ass. replace 2011 Kia Sorento. Install, remove or replacewww.youtube.com/watch?v=y2cAvY9lVNE
Kia Sorento FWD ABS TRACTION Downhill Assist Lights FIX!www.youtube.com/watch?v=97edqFMB2k8
Oil pressure sensor
2011 Kia Sorento oil pressure sensor #1
2011 Kia Sorento oil pressure sensor #2
www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZh23W7CvqE
www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_8lp3G7-8w
2011 Kia Sorrento V6 major oil leakwww.youtube.com/watch?v=4zPapPHIQ4k
2012 Kia Sorento oil pressure sensor find/replwww.youtube.com/watch?v=gFmTWKOxP6g
2011 Hyundai SF oil pressure switchwww.youtube.com/watch?v=b5pessYF8_E
Update! 3.5L V6 2011 Hyundai SF switch againwww.youtube.com/watch?v=WLjL_hMJf3Y
Transmission & Transfer Case
Automatic Transmission Fluid ATF Drain & Fill Complete HD KIA Sorento 2011-2015www.youtube.com/watch?v=axjtiG1nnQ4
KIA Sorento 2011-2015 Auto Transm Fluid ATF Second #2 Drain And Fill After 5000 Mileswww.youtube.com/watch?v=PxhJrY6aU4o
Kia & Hyundai Transfer-Case Fluid Drainwww.youtube.com/watch?v=bswpGzOfUAA
Intake Runner
2010 Hyundai Sante Fe P200A (intake removed)www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm3F2jj_hRE
Hyundai IMRC P200A (scope)www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPkphwvnIg0
Spark Plugs
2011 Kia Sorento Spark Plugs V6www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2HJA35Gp-s
Spark plug replacement 2013 Kia Sorentowww.youtube.com/watch?v=U5GXmO8IEbs
Center Console and Radio Related
2012 KIA Sorento Center Console Removalwww.youtube.com/watch?v=Z753eNpwabI
How to Kia Sorento Troubleshooter and Stereo Removal 2011 - 2013 repalce repairwww.youtube.com/watch?v=dcPnv2BR7yc
Removal radio Kia Sorento 2010-2011 -Winca -S190www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtzqP-_KASc
Door Handle
2011 kia sorento door issues SOLVED!!! (remv panel & window)www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9CiGu2HsZE
2011 Kia Sorento inoperable outside door handlewww.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jr-x_RmDyI
2013 Kia Sorento door handle replacement. Rear passengerwww.youtube.com/watch?v=MLOC0-cfzbM
Kia Sorento door handle fix. Easywww.youtube.com/watch?v=mJnU4G4oWEM
Second Row Seat
KIA Sorento Second Row Seat Problemwww.youtube.com/watch?v=Grq0ILhiUv8
Kia Sorento Second Row Seat Problem - Rear Seat Folding and Latch Repairwww.youtube.com/watch?v=xw5sVe5jrfg
Crank Position Sensor
2012 Kia Sorento crank Position sensor - for 3.5L V6www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fi6fId4Lj-8
PCV Valve
3.5 L Sorrento PCV valve locationwww.youtube.com/watch?v=XPlNtinkX3M
2013 Kia Sorento PCV valve location (not too useful, but one good piece of info)www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6p2_flMgu8
Alternator & Belt Tensioner Pulley
2012 Kia Sorrento alternator replacementwww.youtube.com/watch?v=bDjXNdutRZE
Kia Sorento and Hyundai Santa fe alternator replacement - 2011 How towww.youtube.com/watch?v=9QCRoLfG5Eg
2013 Kia Sorento Pulley Noisewww.youtube.com/watch?v=JmL6TvnKE_I
Thermostat
2013 Kia Sorento V6 - How to locate and change the thermostat Video 1/2www.youtube.com/watch?v=W9Uvf66D5cw
2013 Kia Sorento V6 - How to change the thermostat Video 2/2www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGC0zIh_0q8
Brake and Gear Shifter Clicking
Kia Sorento Brake and Gear Shifter Clicking Noise When Brake is Pressedwww.youtube.com/watch?v=VqOqDtVzgzE
Kia Sorento shift lock noise - fixedwww.youtube.com/watch?v=uVZFRTCNV_0
Other
2011 Kia Sorento - no start-push button starting issueswww.youtube.com/watch?v=mxST5QYTDaA
2011 Kia Sorento Side Step Installationwww.youtube.com/watch?v=1LHVxfjA-nE
2012 Kia Sorento Headlight Adjustmentwww.youtube.com/watch?v=-wnOWgScess
Homelink Rearview Mirror Setupwww.youtube.com/watch?v=daMtbFddcYc
Sorento 2011-13 door speakers repl, doors panel removalwww.youtube.com/watch?v=FLxREd9nN6U

·
Registered
131 Posts
VIM, that was very thoughtful of you to collect these self help videos for the group. Thank You!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts