Kia Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2000 Kia Sportage & 2004 Kia Sedona
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi Folks ..

.. just picking up a 2000 Sporty .. used to have a '97 Sporty a few years ago but didn't realize there was/is a "Sportage Collective" out here to be assimilated into ..

Been reading here and at the 4x4Wire site (and the OZ site too) and building my "Farkle" list (not sure if that term is used outside of the motorcycle modding world or not) ..

Couple of fast questions ..

1. Is Everet/UpYourKia still around and making kits??
2. Anyone else lifted an automatic, is it possible without being a complete pain in the fanny?

.. missed my '97 so much I found the 2000 .. the '97 was a std, but the 2000 is an auto (easier on the wife to borrow and drive when needed .. she's hell on stds) ..

·
Registered
2-2000 1-2006ALL SPORTAGES also 96 dodge van to transport dogs and 84 gmc snow plow.
340 Posts
Look for a post with upyourkia name on it, click on name. Click on it for contact information.
Don't now if he still works on them but my be worth a p m .
chief

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ..

Sent him an e-mail through his site and a PM also .. thought maybe that by asking here someone who has been active on the site might know if Everet was still in the business or if I was spinning tires and needed to use the information and start sourcing my own parts ..

Thanks for your time ..

·
Premium Member
96 4 DOOR 4WD SPORTAGE, 2014 Hyundai Elantra GT, 2015 Accent Hatchback Sport
649 Posts
I'm still in business. Been out of town a few days without internet. I'll reply to you later today.
Everet

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm still in business. Been out of town a few days without internet. I'll reply to you later today.
Everet
Got your e-mail .. thanks man .. I'll be sending you an order within the next week or so for a 3" kit .. I'm going mild, not wild .. lol .. mostly for around town and light forest service roads and gravel access roads .. nothing very serious ..

.. btw .. I have been reading up on a bunch of your work, your e-mail is about as straight-forward an explanation as I have read .. thanks .. I'll be shopping for tires now too .. lol ..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts